Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Flightbeam's KSFO HD(v2) coming soon!

How do you get the flightbeam airports to blend with Orbx? I downloaded Kden trial and it looked horrible as far as fitting in with Ftx Global.

Kevin Humphryes

Coming out today

12pm PST

8pm/20:00 UK Time.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

It's released.  I just finished downloading it

Would be interesting for someone to do a FPS comparison between stock KSFO and this version after it is installed. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just Done first flight.

SWA v with PMDG 700 NG and FS2Crew Rebooted

ASN

Cloudy down KLAX way

KSNA addon airport to KSFO HD.

FPS stayed locked at 30 fps.

After parking did a walk round then a reply of landing No Dings no OOM.

Its breath taking and performs perfectly. Well one small thing, the large building on the right landing on 28L had a bit of flicker but thats it.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Well one small thing, the large building on the right landing on 28L had a bit of flicker but thats it.

Noticed that too. There are some objects that have some z-fighting in or among them. There's also some autogen exclusion around the airport and I don't get why this mostly happens at FB/FSDT airports. They say it's an FSX/P3D bug--which I'm sure is right--but other developers have seemed to manage it better. Not sure if it's simply a matter of handplacing some autogen or what...

To improve VAS and performance, I downsized a lot of the texture sheets and also removed the grass models and replaced them with dummy files (changing the file extension or simply deleting them causes COUATL to freak out). Neither did much considering I use ORBX NCA (I just love it too much) but FB had made these facts known for a while.

I think I just like NCA and its addon airports too much to be able to go the SFO route. I just recently discovered that after some system tweaking that I can get FSDT KLAX to run well so I just bought that instead. KLAX has the luxury, of course, of not sitting on top of an ORBX region (not until SoCal comes out but I may pass on that one - Landclass NA should suffice).

Hot fix all ready nice thanks for the link

Yeah I noticed the flicker ... uploading video now ... it's Mir's best work to date and the night lighting option for P3D is just amazing!  Thanks for the link to fix the flicker (too late for my video, but good he got a fix out so quick).

Cheers, Rob.

Just Done first flight.

SWA v with PMDG 700 NG and FS2Crew Rebooted

ASN

Cloudy down KLAX way

KSNA addon airport to KSFO HD.

FPS stayed locked at 30 fps.

After parking did a walk round then a reply of landing No Dings no OOM.

Its breath taking and performs perfectly. Well one small thing, the large building on the right landing on 28L had a bit of flicker but thats it.

Does the addon manager behave with this airport? I used to get some ugly freezes with FSDT airports. Kinda makes me hesitant.

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I found this pretty hard on my system with orbx NCA and ut2 traffic. It does look good though.