Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Release of the Lear 35A Imminent

Getting ready to release the Lear 35A with the FC530 autopilot and reversers. 
Flysimware Simulation Software

Sample pics can be seen here until we create a page on our website.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Flysimware/ (requires logon)

Edited by Jim Young
Added info that logon is required to access facebook

not being funny guy,s but I do not have a Facebook account,and do not want one! and I am being told to log in   but would love to look at you add on,I believe you have upgraded you texture quality,are you pics available else where

many thanks

peter

Sample pics can be seen here until we create a page on our website.

https://www.facebook...ups/Flysimware/

Split from a very old topic.  Please try to avoid doing this in the future.

I agree with Peter above.  Many people do not have a Facebook account and don't want one (I'm one of those) so you will probably have more than a few members who will not get to see your product.  It would be better to post your pictures here in this topic via an Image Hosting website such as Oz Image Hosting - http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/

FYI, you cannot advertise in the AVSIM Forums but you can announce a new product or upgrade here.  Once that's done, any new topic(s) may be considered advertising (if this is in fact a payware product).  We welcome the many developers who are creative and develop new products.  Our forums are an excellent place to tell us about the new releases or upgrades.  Direct links to your store to buy the product will not be allowed but links to the product site will be allowed so our membership can see a description of the product.

EDIT:  You can also have information about your product release or upgrade placed on the AVSIM Front Page and this is the preferable place but initial product releases are allowed here too.

Since you appear to be a commercial developer, I have given you the Commercial tag so that our membership knows this whenever you post.

Thanks for posting the information about an imminent release.

Best regards,

Edited by Jim Young
Added information about placing info on Front Page as above.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

This looks interesting - but again, the textures look lifeless. What will this offer above the Lionheart Lear24?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

What will this offer above the Lionheart Lear24?

11?

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Hehe - okay!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

11?

:smile:

This isn't the only Lear 35A in the works. I'm going to wait until they're both out and compare/contrast.

Which is the other one?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Oh boy! Who is that company? VC looks really good

lol - we're without bizjets for years and now we have two identical ones! I feel bad for both devs

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I don't think so lol - that would be the best freeware in the history of FS

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Yes there is 2 Lear 35A's coming and both are nice. 

What our model has:

FC530 autopilot

Clam shell reververs

Flysimware's GNS 530 GPS

Integrated GTN 750 (You must own this product for the models this is included) Flight 1 Software

Integrated RXP WX500 weather radar (You must own this product to bring the 3D panel to life) Reality XP Simulation

Dimmable lights for gauges, EL lights, flood and HSI DME.

Custom sound module for switches systems and other sounds to bring everything to life.

GPU unit for long periods on ramp and for starts.

Executive cabin and cargo cabins with more than 7 liveries.

Full cabin pressure system

Real World panel layout for the GTN 750 upgrade version

Stick shaker and stick pusher for AOA stalls.

Full 3D flaps assembly, spoiler and gear bay parts rather than painted walls

And much more!

Some unfinished pics can be seen here!

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/flysimware-lear-35a-project.434840/

I don't think so lol - that would be the best freeware in the history of FS

Lol, I can dream, right?

Yes there is 2 Lear 35A's coming and both are nice.

As a longtime user of your MU2, I'm in on day one. I'm still hooked on that Mitsubishi!

So is the FSW LJ35 going to be full on systems heavy?  

What about the other one?  Systems normal or lite?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |