Sign in to follow this  
Paddy92

Tower responses nolonger appear on screen

Hi,

Funny, or maybe known problem but since Iinstalled the T7 the traffic exanche box does not show, any longer the text of the my question or of the answer answer.

It should not be annoying, but as you may see, I'm not an English speaking person.

Some times, especialy on approach and landing instructions are given Idon't always register the information but  I could always read them.

This problem occured right after the T7 installation and involves all exanches with traffic control and with any planes.

Thks for you're help

Paddy92

This problem occured right after the T7 installation and involves all exanches with traffic control and with any planes.

Please read the Introduction Manual. This is probably occurring because you do not have the MIC selected on the Audio Control Panel of the 777.

Paddy92

Full real names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

But this occurs with the entire game, not only the T7.

Then what you're seeing is an FSX issue and not an issue we can solve. There is an FSX general forum here on AVSIM.

Patrick

Full names - first and last - please.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

Thks again.

The probleme started right after T7 installation, that's why I think it'related.

Patrick Michel Pluviaud