I have tried it in different motherboards, i have tried my two graphics cards. The two graphics all act the same in fsx. Spikes and artifacts when panning. Everytime windows gets demanding or i try to play games the heatsinks go full speed. I have tried two heat sinks. The stock and a h80i. I did memtest and no memory errors. Only thing that is down too now is cpu or power supply. Any opinions?

Spikes and artifacts when panning views is generally an indication that the video card cannot process the image fast enough.  More information would be helpful, such as exactly what CPU are you using, how much RAM, and what video cards are being tested?

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Spikes and artifacts when panning views is generally an indication that the video card cannot process the image fast enough.  More information would be helpful, such as exactly what CPU are you using, how much RAM, and what video cards are being tested?

I concur.  Visual artifacts are caused by fault with the rendering system.  In the case of FSX, we know this to be a result of using TOO HIGH GRAPHICS SETTINGS.  Turn your graphics settings down and test again.  

I had this issue when running DX9. I don't have this when running DX10. Try running it with DX10 and see if it goes away.

I have a gtx 780 and a brand new 970 and it happens with both. Unless i got two faulty cards i fee like its the processor that cant send them the frames fast enough?. i got a 4790k by the way

1) Your CPU is definitely NOT fried, otherwise the computer wouldn't even start!

2) Spikes and artefacts are usually caused by configuration, I've had them on my system before. Highmemfix cured some of them for me. I also found that enb serie mod wasn't compatible with my system. You should try turning some settings down and perhaps disable/uninstall some addons.

3) The 4790k definitely isn't a problem, I'm running as slower 2500k+HD6780 just fine with very high settings (that card is slower than either of the GTX cards you're testing with by the way). Perhaps you're just asking too much from a 10 year old piece of software?

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I have a gtx 780 and a brand new 970 and it happens with both. Unless i got two faulty cards i fee like its the processor that cant send them the frames fast enough?. i got a 4790k by the way

You appear not to understand.  No one is saying "your card is bad", you are misinterpreting the situation and you are the one saying your card is bad.  Your graphics settings are too high.  Turn them down, watch your problem go away.  

is your 4790k overclocked? overvolted?have you tried just a stress test on your cpu alone, such as aide64?your not giving enough information to go on, fsx boxed? se? the guys above are probably right but benching each of your parts is the best way to find the problem.

Bufferpools, in conjunction with excessively high settings can cause artefacts of course.

I recall with one of my old graphics cards, I could run with BP=0 and frame rate locked, and lower sliders, or with no frame rate lock and higher settings but no BP=0.

1) Your CPU is definitely NOT fried, otherwise the computer wouldn't even start!

2) Spikes and artefacts are usually caused by configuration, I've had them on my system before. Highmemfix cured some of them for me. I also found that enb serie mod wasn't compatible with my system. You should try turning some settings down and perhaps disable/uninstall some addons.

3) The 4790k definitely isn't a problem, I'm running as slower 2500k+HD6780 just fine with very high settings (that card is slower than either of the GTX cards you're testing with by the way). Perhaps you're just asking too much from a 10 year old piece of software?

maybe but p3d is the same too, i actually experienced my first no video on my monitor today. Until i restarted it so idk wat it could be