Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

New ArezOne soundset for Navajo

"the sounds of the props being pulled back, versus the engine manifold pressure sounds absolutely spot on."

Hi Bill,

Are you hearing any change in the sound as you reduce power and or rpm's immediately upon pulling the throttles/prop controls back?  I don't hear any change until a  MP of about 32".

Thanks,

Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Disregard.  I got it figured out.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Disregard.  I got it figured out.

Here's what it looks like to me.  Right after take off you are full power and rpm. If you pull power back to about 35 MAP then you will get two sound reductions if you reduce rpm to 2900 and then 2700. Then  I get another sound reduction when I reduce power to 35 MAP. Then there are several more sound effects as you continue to reduce power and rpm

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Thank you AviatorMan. :smile:

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Looks like I have a mistake on the rpm's.  Full throttle and rpms fully forward you will be at about 2600 rpm. If you bring throttles back to 3500 MAP you should get sound reductions when you bring props back to about 2200 and 2000 rpm....

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049