Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

RealAir B60 V2 (N30MM)

I was browsing Airliners.net last week and came upon a name I recognised. Our very own Ryan Butterworth:

n30mmreal.jpg

And before a moderator has kittens, I do have permission to use this photograph. Thanks Ryan. :smile:

Anyway, I thought it was pretty enough to do a paint for it.

n30mm1.jpg

n30mm2.jpg

n30mm3.jpg

n30mm4.jpg

It's on AVSIM Library now and also on my MediaFire. (Click on signature link, follow your nose)

Cheers, Ron

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I'm famous!  You're famous!

That guy from Winona who owns the plane is famous!

Looks fantastic Ron

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looks very nice, Ron.

And before a moderator has kittens, I do have permission to use this photograph.

Yes, but do you have permission to use airliners.net logo? jkjkjk

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Yes, but do you have permission to use airliners.net logo? jkjkjk

Oh shoot! Now I'm in it! :fool:

A great repaint of a beautiful plane. If you were not several thousand miles away I would buy you a pint.

A great repaint of a beautiful plane. If you were not several thousand miles away I would buy you a pint.

You could send me £3.50, I'll go to the pub on my own. smiley41.gif

Hey Ron, the interior has a default VC placard...  N1873K.  At night as well.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I was thinking... "hey I could probably do this"

But I bet you can do it 10x faster :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

You should have the fix in your inbox by now Ryan. Fix uploaded to AVSIM(two files) and MediaFire(Full paint)

My most 'umble 'pologies for oversight. :smile:

I always forget those name tags on the panel. Uploaded 5 Duke paints before I remembered.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

The placards are nice for people like me who can't remember their call sign when flying online.

;)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

That is one sharp looking paint scheme, both the real B60 and the RA sim versions!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.