Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

Eagle, Colorado to Grand Canyon Airport, Arizona

One of the best selections I've seen in a while, good job!

Question, I've noticed your use of passengers/ baggage carts on the ramp next to your GA  aircraft prior to takeoff in many of your offerings.  Is this done using an FSX addon, or does it come with the aircraft you use?

John

What addon are you using that has the passengers walking out to the plane? Or is that shopped in after.

Thanks for commenting!.....It's a ORBX airport annimation!

Question, I've noticed your use of passengers/ baggage carts on the ramp next to your GA aircraft prior to takeoff in many of your offerings. Is this done using an FSX addon, or does it come with the aircraft you use?

Appreciate the comments!......Some are airport annimations and some are Instant Scenery 3 library content!

HLJAMES

Thanks for commenting!.....It's a ORBX airport annimation!

HLJAMES

Interesting.....I guess ORBX doesn't like me very much because I purchased Eagle, CO and no hot blondes walking out to my plane.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Interesting.....I guess ORBX doesn't like me very much because I purchased Eagle, CO and no hot blondes walking out to my plane.

Turn on advanced animations in FSX control panel! The building with the red roof is the Vail Valley Jet Center...lots of nice people there!

HLJAMES

This is why I gave up IFR instruction. Grand Canyon & Lake Powell just a couple of hours south, and Jackson Hole/ Yellowstone just a few hours to the north east. And then there was Bryce Canyon, Moab / Canyonlands in between. I just couldn't imagine getting all excited about looking at shades of gray (clouds).  I've always said that I learned to fly for the scenery.  It's just a very beautiful area, from above!

Nice pics!

Nice, very nice!

My first thought was - where are the sim screen shots?  All I see are real photos...

Thank you for posting.

Keith Guillory

Turn on advanced animations in FSX control panel! The building with the red roof is the Vail Valley Jet Center...lots of nice people there!

HLJAMES

I thought I had that set. Will double check.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Beautiful scenes HL!

Many Thanks!

This is why I gave up IFR instruction. Grand Canyon & Lake Powell just a couple of hours south, and Jackson Hole/ Yellowstone just a few hours to the north east. And then there was Bryce Canyon, Moab / Canyonlands in between. I just couldn't imagine getting all excited about looking at shades of gray (clouds). I've always said that I learned to fly for the scenery. It's just a very beautiful area, from above!

Thank you for commenting!......Eagle County is in the middle of GA Heaven....may I include south to Taos New Mexico!

HLJAMES

I've got to echo the others: beautiful screens!

Thanks very much!

Nice, very nice!

My first thought was - where are the sim screen shots? All I see are real photos...

Thanks for comments!......Since the scenery is made from real photos it doesn't make any difference!

HLJAMES