Sign in to follow this  
A340-4

EireSim Shannon

The excl-VAT prices at Simmarket and Eiresim are basically the same.

I have bought some Eiresim products at both places.

I prefer to buy directly from a developer if possible. The only problem in that regard at Eiresim is that although for each product prices incl VAT and excl VAT are given, when the purchase button is clicked and you are taken to PayPal, it is only the higher incl VAT price which is shown and charged.

On the Eiresim Forum, Terry Smith acknowledges this happens but say if non-VAT customers contact his by email, he will organise a refund of the VAT component. I sent an email immediately after making a purchase and within an hour of so (quick enough making allowance for the time zones between opposite side of the world), Terry sent an email confirming he had made arrangements for a PayPal adjustment in my price. I could not fault the service I got from him.

Gary

Hello;

For those who are still interested, Shannon works great with FTX Ireland, FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC, No issues. With FSX Steam and regular- no problems. With DX10  fixer, minor issues with taxi lights next to the terminal. They appear as squares. I have contacted Terry, but no response from him yet. Anyone know a workaround? As far as FPS, they are great. No loss of performance and or stutters.