Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Project Cars 40% Off

I've got Asseto Corsa and a G27 too ... and got the G27 when my G25 failed (turned it upside down with the power on and got a short...)

Don't race on-line much (mostly cos I'm not particularly good at it) ... forget my racing name ... too many crashers on the public AC servers.

Did a bit of iRacing but everyone far too serious (and seriously expensive).

Probably started on-line racing with Race Driver 2, off-line seriously with Sports Car GT (the seed of rFactor) though actually with Geoff Crammonds F1GP in the 90's.

Cheers

Keith

Apologies, this is getting a little off-topic...

BTW the best racing bargain is probably RaceRoom Experience (free if you resist the DLC) and then Race07 at £2.49 on Steam :)

I might be tempted

Come on Christopher,  break open that Spiderman man wallet of yours,  spending money is fun :smile:     I have yet to download it,  will do over weekend.

Mogget,  i wont ask.    Have to get myself some wheels. 

Mogget is the name of my favourite character in the Abhorsen trilogy of fantasy books by Garth Nix. Oh, and it's a Star Wars wallet :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Apologies, this is getting a little off-topic...
BTW the best racing bargain is probably RaceRoom Experience (free if you resist the DLC) and then Race07 at £2.49 on Steam :)

Never apologize for going off topic Keith, your in poppets space now  :smile:      Never heard of it before,  looks good though,   download it free and then decided to commit with DCL, can't go wrong there,   will deffo check it out

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211500/

Mogget is the name of my favourite character in the Abhorsen trilogy of fantasy books by Garth Nix. Oh, and it's a Star Wars wallet :smile:

Lol very good  :smile:

Installed it and done some messing around.  Reading and watching reviews i was lead to belief Project Cars was a big performance drag with the settings turned up,  i was surprised to see with everything turned up to the max (for testing reasons)  i was only chewing through 1.9 gig of VRam, that cant be rite??    I was going through 2.5 gig in Dirt Rally.   Anyways it runs like a charm,  looks very nice indeed and love the "Solo Mode" just click and drive.  Overall very happy with my purchase