Sign in to follow this  
jjmuzz

lost hard disk

I lost my hard disk and had to start from scratch. I cannot find the pmdg installation files for the 777 and the 737xg

Go to this page - http://www.precisionmanuals.com/. Under Shop select Software, Login using e-mail address and password that were used when NGX and T7 were purchased, click on continue, on the next page click on View Previous Orders on the next page find what you purchased and click on More besides the order, from the drop down menu click on Order Details, on the next page click on the Download URL, and on the next page click on Click here to download this file. The full installer will download. Do the same thing for your other product.

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

You must be selecting repeat order.  The "More" drop down list has two options, pick Order Details.

Dan Downs KCRP

When I click on more details, it returns the normal order form, no url

The order number itself (to the left of order details) is a hyperlink. It will bring you where you need to go.

Full names in the forum, too, please. If I'd known your name, I could've gone into our system and re-sent the order email to save you some time.

Kyle Rodgers

The order number itself (to the left of order details) is a hyperlink.

I've visited that page at least a hundred times and never noticed that as a hyperlink.  To me, it was just a blue number, no underlining. LOL. Well, good. I've learned something today.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have tried, following the directions, several times and always get to an order page, not requesting a repeat order. If you could send me the 777 basic and the 737 basic I would sure appreciate it.

Gerald Musselman

I have tried, following the directions, several times and always get to an order page, not requesting a repeat order.

Gerald,

To be clear, you're supposed to be directed to your original order, and not a new order.

On that product page, you will see your original order, original download link, and original activation code. Use the existing link from your original order to redownload your product. If you are still having issues with the process, you can submit a ticket at the link in my signature. Doing so will require you to register at that site first, if you have not already.

Kyle Rodgers