Sign in to follow this  
Sal71

737 PMDG how to install last update

Helle there, few days ago i changed my sim, from FSX to FSX Steam edition, then I am going to reinstall all software includint the PMDG. Actually I have the version : PMDG_737_8900_NGX_SP1d, and I succefully installed it, but looking at the operation center I noticed that there is an updated available fomr the version STEAM. So in fact I have :

1) Installed Version 1.10.6436

2) Updated available : 1.10.6461

then I tried to install it through the OC but a note file is displayes saying that I must download the full installer from your account at PMDG's
eCommerce website followgin the below instructions :

1) Visit http://www.precisionmanuals.com
2) Log-in to your eCommerce account.
3) Click on "View Previous Orders"
4) Use this page to download the installer required.

Of course I did it and once I completed the download I realized that is the same  have and If I try to run it an alert appear informing that I am going to install and old version....so then How I can install the last version available for Steam? Besides how the whether radar is working ? Is it automatic or is there any buttom to activate it ?

Thanks and looking foward to hearing from you.

Salvo.

Full names in the PMDG forums please Salvo.

Only the latest installers are available through the links provided by the eCommerece site.

Remove the old version with Control Panel before installing new version.

The "Steam version" is the same for both FSX and FSXSE. The installer will recognize which is installed, and if both it offers you a choice to install one or both.

Weather radar requires ASN and is fully described in the Introduction document.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you so much. Now I installed the last version. Thanks again for your help.

Salvatore Cremona

Hello, I have purchased the Box version of the 737 NGX. I believe this is version  v1.00.3219. How do I download the newer update since I did not download it from your site. I have a account at PMDG. I am using box version with service pack 2 FSX.

Dave in Alaska

Hello, I have purchased the Box version of the 737 NGX. I believe this is version  v1.00.3219. How do I download the newer update since I did not download it from your site. I have a account at PMDG. I am using box version with service pack 2 FSX.

Dave in Alaska

See post #2 in this thread - http://www.avsim.com/topic/474848-need-help-downloading-737ngx-service-pack-1d/.

Dave in Alaska

Dave,

Welcome to the forum. First and last names are required in each post, per forum rules. Please do so in the future.

As far as answering your question goes, the link Michael has provided should be sufficient.

Kyle Rodgers