Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acra24

Woman's voice saying ?.com at line up and approach. RAAS?

Hi

I have RAAS Pro installed on P3D.  I have just had to do a full re-install due to a PC crash.  In this new setup I have noticed that with all my add-on planes, all with FS2Crew, that when I approach a runway either for take off or landing I can just hear a female American voice saying ???????.com, where the question marks are unintelligible but audible word(s).  Could there be something associated with RAAS that is causing this?  I'm not complaining that it is but I'm just trying to eliminate the possibilities.  RAAS itself works fine and is giving me the expected aural warnings/advice. 

I hope I'm not simply hearing things!  :fool:

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Ruislip

Je Suis Charlie

Actually it could be Editvoicepack because I remember, now that you mention it, seeing text about the licence in the ATC window once a few days ago.  I will have a look at it first because I agree that it's unlikely to be RAAS since I have never heard it before.  I do have Editvoicepack for P3D but have not licensed it yet.  I'll try doing that.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Ruislip

Je Suis Charlie

Hi Again

It seems that it was the licence for Edit voice pack after all, at least I didn't hear it today.  Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Ruislip

Je Suis Charlie

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,560.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now