Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

FSNavigator problem...

I have set up my FS9 on a new PC. It's taken 2 days to transfer FS folders, files and settings from the old PC, and I still have lots to do, but I fired FS9 up today - all looks great 60+fps at Dubai Reloaded, 80% traffic, sliders maxed, more or less. Will install FSX next week...

Well, one niggle I have that I didn't have before is that when I go to the docked state with FSNavigator (the FSNav window then moves to my 2nd. monitor) the FSNav (not FS9!) menu bar (with 'open', 'save' etc. etc.) is no longer visible. When the window is on my main screen, undocked, it's fine.

Do you see what I mean? You can see the menu bar at the very top, here:

http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/intersections2.jpg

Sounds a small issue, I know, but it will become annoying, as I use the FSNav menu bar a lot. Hope someone can give me a lead on this.

Thanks,

Martin

I've already got glasses and I'd already looked at Options.. and checked toolbar etc. when in undocked mode. I didn't realise that the settings were different in the docked mode and needed to be added again.

Been using FSN pretty much since it came out - you learn something new every day!

M.