Sign in to follow this  
Guest jdu

Riddles

Guest jdu

I thought it would be fun for us to have a thread where we can post riddles! I'll start.I build up castles.I tear down mountains.I make some men blind,I help others to see.What am I?

Guest ba747heavy

Sand?

Guest ba747heavy

This riddle always is a good one :)He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painfull in love, One painfull in everyday matter. Do you know what 2 words I must be?

Guest jetBlue_83

I've got a riddle!! :D"Imagine you are in the right seat of a 747-400. It's 85 degrees (farenheit) outside and you've got 416 people in the process of boarding. You look at the weight sheet and notice that your takeoff weight is 700,000 lb and since it's a long flight, the tanks are filled to capacity at 57,285 U.S. gallons. You will be cruising along at 35000 feet for about 5 hours 30 minutes, and according to the flight plan, you should see some terrific scenery as you pass over the atlantic :( . As you look at the door, you see two flight attendants and you find out from them that they are 30 and 35 years of age. The copilot, who thinks the FA's are nice and wants to get to know them, jumps in and tells the three of you that he's 40. Even the ground crew gets into the act and you find out that their ages range from 22 to 45. Now, you realize it's time to pushback from the gate so you hope to catch the pilot before takeoff so you can ask him how old he is. But, you were too late so you figure you can take your best guess given the general information of everyone else. So, what is the pilot's age? "

Guest jdu

Your the pilot, so however old you are!Here's another one!As a whole, I am both safe and secure.Behead me, and I become a place of meeting.Behead me again, and I am the partner of ready.Restore me, and I become the domain of beasts.What am I?