Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josepla

The RAAS sound is very low

Hi all:

I have RASS Professional and I works nice with the Airbuses (Aerosoft), and all other aircraft, except with the PMDG T7. I try to change the sound level in the configuration program, but it not work, the sounds is very low, almost can not hear.

When I change the sounds level in the setup program, it comes back again to the original position. 

Are there any way to make it work..

Thanks in advance.

José M.Plasencia

Ternerife, Spain. 

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

José Manuel Plasencia Fuentes

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias

Spain

Hi Jose,

The PMDG 777 interfaces directly with RAAS to a degree.

I'm wondering if the PMDG sound volume slider is also setting the RAAS volume slider?  I haven't heard of that before, but it might be doing that.

The usual problem with RAAS and the PMDG 777 is that RAAS is an airline specific option, and certain PMDG liveries have it disabled (since that airline would not use RAAS).

Please double check your PMDG Airline Options for your specific livery to ensure RAAS is even enabled.

Best,

Ok, Byork thanks for your reply.  

I will try to check that option this aafternoon. 

Thank, 

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

José Manuel Plasencia Fuentes

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias

Spain

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,535.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now