Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

Alabeo C400 Corvalis TT FSX/P3D Released

I see the installer only points to FSX, Pd3 V1.4 and P3D V2.......   There is no V3 Option to install... :fool:

Thanks

That is because this is not one of their V2  "Upgrades". Yes they consider making a new installer a "Major Update". Here is a quote from their anouncement on page one of AVSIM "Among the mayor improvements is a new installer which allow FSX - Prepar3D (v2.5 and v3.0) and Steam installation." I guess the installer is made by a "real installer maker"  :good: 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Just to confirm though - it installed fine for me using EMT into P3D V3.

A splendid aircraft - in my opinion.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.