Sign in to follow this  
egnt

Jet2 737-300 Winglets n eastern jetstream again.

Hi guys, posted a few days ago about a jet2 737-300 with winglets and eastern airways UK jetstream for fs9. I did get the AI versions, however I now need a flyable version. Now before you say to make one with the AI version, I tried and it didn't work. Hope you guys can help!

Here's the entire Jet2 737-300 fleet in one package:

Filename: jet2_b737-300_fleet.zip License: Freeware Added: 11th October 2013, 18:11:51 Downloads: 269 Author: Darrell Hyde Size: 71289kb

Looks like you'll have to try again with converting the AI Jetstream though. Try googling: FS2004 MAKE AI FLYABLE

Hi, A32xx, it's me again. After a lot of experimenting I have done it! However I am wondering how to make the doors open???

Hi egnt, the doors probably won't open on an AI model, it's one of the features that can be left out for simplicity and  framerate-saving sake - congratulations on the conversion though!

Thanks a lot, A32XX! Also, the jet2 aircraft didn't have winglets, any chance on something for that too?