Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

Where are Terra Brasilis

Does anyone know what happened to the Terra-Brasilis website.  I've been trying for about a month or two now, and the old address just goes to some generic bluehost website.

All of the links pointing to their sceneries are now going to this website, so it doesn't appear that they have changed address, but just disappeared totally.  Does anyone know what happened?

It's a shame if they have folded totally, as they were an excellent source for great freeware.

Cheers,

Scott

0 replies AND 0 views.  Amazing.

Does everyone else know something I don't.

0 replies AND 0 views.  Amazing.

Does everyone else know something I don't.

Long time ago i bought Paulo Ricardo Mega Rio De Janeiro from Sim market which lists  Paolo's blog as the homepage of the product . This is the only product i can associate with Terra Brasilis. Hope this helps a bit.

http://secure.simmarket.com/paolo-ricardo-fsx-mega-route-rio-sao-paulo-and-natal-city-pack-5.phtml

http://www.pauloricardofs.blogspot.com.br/

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

The site is gone because the owner had family issues and had to direct the resources to deal with it. No information if it will ever come back. We will have to wait and see.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Thank you both for the replies and the information.  I'm sorry to hear of the owners family issues.  

pilot83 I also have Megascenery Rio and Sao Paulo sceneries by Paulo Ricardo, which I just bought earlier this year.  In fact it was on the Terra Brasilis website that I first heard about these sceneries and saw screen shots etc.  I am very impressed by these sceneries.

Cheers,

Scott

Many of the airports available there can be found elsewhere too. For example, all the work from Gustavo Luna can be found searching for his name in here, Avsim or Flightsim. The same for Amengol and Zanolli work. If you want an specific scenery, post here what you want. I have many files that was published thru TB.

• Upvote 1

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Thanks mate.  I wasn't looking for anything specific, just wondering what happened to the site.  I also downloaded a lot of the material published there when the site was still active.  Thanks for the offer though.

Cheers,

Scott

I hope the site comes back and the founder gets better, some great little sceneries for the region. SBKP is a big airport especially for cargo, and the freeware version they had on the site looks really nice. Maybe someone is working on a new version of SBKP possibly? I hope

Flavio, if you could take a look for Fernando de Noronha FSX . Can't find it here or on flightsim.com. Muito obrigado!

Miguel

Many of the scenarios at TB are also published in several blogs on the Internet. The greatest loss were the posts with tips and tutorials. 

I wonder what ever happened to Newton who was developing a freeware Rio to follow up on his FS9 version? I guess it's kind of a moot point now since Paulo Richard has come out with the fabulous Mega Rio package.

I used to enjoy that site and actually made a friend from TB that lives in Rio that I would have never known otherwise.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator