Sign in to follow this  
charles246

ENBSeries notification when loading Fsx-Steam

When Fsx-Steam starts loading after the initial screen, I am now seeing on the top left side of the screen:"ENBSeries v0.075:GTA San Andreas boris-vorontsov.narod.ru". Can anybody tell me what this is. I don't recall installing any mods for Fsx or is this a part of the Steam atomatic update? Can I remove this? If so how. Fsx-Steam had never crashed on me before and has started to now.

Thank you for any comments.​

Look in your main FSX SE directory/folder for two files called D3D9.dll and enbseries.ini and remove them. That is the only two files required but some people also use a custom pallet. Those are the only two files required for ENB to work and are not standard in the FSX SE install.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Look in your main FSX SE directory/folder for two files called D3D9.dll and enbseries.ini and remove them. That is the only two files required but some people also use a custom pallet. Those are the only two files required for ENB to work and are not standard in the FSX SE install.

Thank you! Yes that was the problem. I had forgotten that sometime ago I had installed a freeware weather program FSXWX and those two files, though not necessarily needed by the program , were included in the download.

Good deal, glad your sorted out.

Happy flying!

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator