Sign in to follow this  

Yet Another Repaint Topic (Phenom 300)

Unfortunately two painters intedicated they would apply their talents to the Carenado Phenon 300 but never did. There are very few paints available (3 US and 2 Brazilian) and nothing European.

Also, a few major repainters said they "will not" buy or do repaints of this aircraft.

If possible....

Netjets (US/European) and Flight Options

Some simple stripes (making the aircraft look larger) like the following...D-CDTZ, D-CHLR & D-CLAM

Please, please, anyone...Thanks, Darryl

Btw, I really want to buy this aircraft having no business aircraft in my collection but do not want to get shortchanged as with my favorite Piper Sport/Cruz since no one ever did any repaints. I hate flying US registrations in other parts of the world.

Unfortunately two painters intedicated they would apply their talents to the Carenado Phenon 300 but never did. There are very few paints available (3 US and 2 Brazilian) and nothing European.

Also, a few major repainters said they "will not" buy or do repaints of this aircraft.

If possible....

Netjets (US/European) and Flight Options

Some simple stripes (making the aircraft look larger) like the following...D-CDTZ, D-CHLR & D-CLAM

Please, please, anyone...Thanks, Darryl

Btw, I really want to buy this aircraft having no business aircraft in my collection but do not want to get shortchanged as with my favorite Piper Sport/Cruz since no one ever did any repaints. I hate flying US registrations in other parts of the world.

I looked at those 3 liveries with thoughts of attempting to do something for you, but, the Carenado paint kit is unbelievably difficult and time consuming to put the Reg. #s on the engines. Damn near impossible for me.

I can add a couple of European Reg #s to some of my existing repaints that you can find in another thread, if you like, but that is all I can do. Sorry.

Regards,

Ray

• Upvote 1

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I looked at those 3 liveries with thoughts of attempting to do something for you, but, the Carenado paint kit is unbelievably difficult and time consuming to put the Reg. #s on the engines. Damn near impossible for me.

I can add a couple of European Reg #s to some of my existing repaints that you can find in another thread, if you like, but that is all I can do. Sorry.

Regards,

Ray

OK Darryl,

I can get the numbers almost straight on the engine covers but I don't have any wiggle room. I can add European numbers to any solid cover engine so give me some number to do.

Here is something to fix the comment that there are no European numbers on the Phenom 300.

Regards,

Ray

Regards,

Ray

OK Darryl,

I can get the numbers almost straight on the engine covers but I don't have any wiggle room. I can add European numbers to any solid cover engine so give me some number to do.

Here is something to fix the comment that there are no European numbers on the Phenom 300.

I am working on a NetJets for FSX/P3D. I just about have the rudder colors but the lines have to be done.

Regards,

Ray

3-D-XXXXA.jpg

Side view Netjets overlay_sml.jpg

close up right rear fuselage.jpg

G-CCMB_SMLJPG.jpg

D-CCMB BLACK._SMLJPG.jpg

Wow, wow,wow...loving those repaints. I'm very patient since tomorrow I'll be picking up this aircraft!

I'm sure everybody will be downloading the NetJets bird and many of the other repaints.  :smile:

OK Darryl,

Regards,

Ray
OK Darryl,

I am working on a NetJets for FSX/P3D. I just about have the rudder colors but the lines have to be done.

Regards,

Ray

Darryl

Wow, wow,wow...loving those repaints. I'm very patient since tomorrow I'll be picking up this aircraft!

I'm sure everybody will be downloading the NetJets bird and many of the other repaints.  :smile:

Darryl

I have a good start on a plain Jane Red/Orange striped one. Needs a little clean up and polishing.

Regards,

Ray

D-CHRL Red Orange_sml.JPG

Great looking little German!  :good:

I have a good start on a plain Jane Red/Orange striped one. Needs a little clean up and polishing.

Regards,

Ray

Hi Ray,

thanks very much for doing the D-CHRL, looks awesome! Any chance for the D-CHIC?

https://m.planespotters.net/photo/636331/d-chic-vibro-air-flugservice-embraer-emb-505-phenom-300

Would be a great pleasure!

Cheers,

Christian

Hey Christian,

Looks like we have a couple of different paint job for D-CHIC. Here is this one. It is complete. I just need to find time to wrap it up and upload to the Avsim library. With a few hours of free time I could get real close to the Black/Grey stripes. I have almost that repaint with a black tail. Maybe I can switch tails and have something by the weekend.

Meanwhile.

Regards.

Ray

completed D-CHIC_sml.JPG

Christian,

I can upload this one if you want it.

Regards,

Ray

Black D-CHIC_a_1024.JPG

Hi Ray,

thank you very much for your efforts.

Would be awesome if you could get close to the original with blue/grey stripes.

Once again thank you for taking the time.

Best regards,

Christian

I agree with Christian, a repaint of the original blue/grey stripes would be great!

Hi Ray,

thank you very much for your efforts.
Would be awesome if you could get close to the original with blue/grey stripes.

Once again thank you for taking the time.

Best regards,

Christian

Darryl

Hi Ray,

thanks very much for doing the D-CHRL, looks awesome! Any chance for the D-CHIC?

https://m.planespotters.net/photo/636331/d-chic-vibro-air-flugservice-embraer-emb-505-phenom-300

Would be a great pleasure!

Cheers,

Christian

Does this look like the one you are looking for?

Ray

D-CHIC paint_1024.jpg

Yes, plenty of pictures at Airliners.net but will not include the links (violates the rules). Also, the original red/yellow curved stripes version should go under a different registration (looks good too).

Does this look like the one you are looking for?

Ray

Darryl

Does this look like the one you are looking for?Ray

Hi Ray,

that's the exact D-CHIC paint scheme. Thanks!

Regards,

Christian

Christian and Darryl,

This is a little closer to the D-CHIC paint scheme. It is as good as I can get for now. To get it closer to the real deal will take one of our professional level repainters. This took all day long just to get to this stage.

Send me a PM if you want the repaint now.

Regards,

Ray

thumbnail_1024.jpg