Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

FSX sound in win 10

I have an Audigy 2 value sound card.  The sound works fine for music and other games in win 10.  But in fsx I'm having problems with some of my aircraft.  In most of my small planes, when I click on the switches or buttons, I get the sound cutting in and out about 4 times.  Then it stops.  This also happens with my lvd 763.  My iFly 737, it will also do it during pb.  Now my pmdg 777 is the big problem.  It does it constantly.  It will make 4 wooosh sounds, normal for about 2 seconds then repeats.  I can still fly, but I have to turn of sound so I don't go crazy.  I don't know what's causing this.  I'm thinking about getting another sound card, (which I probably should), mines quite old.  But I don't know if that will fix the problem.  In win 7 pro 64-bit I had no problems.  And as I said, I can play music and other games with no problems.  Open to any suggestions.

John K