Sign in to follow this  
TristanAbyss

Unstoppable bouncing in Windows 10 P3D

Hi Guys,

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and after a few problems P3D 2.5 now works well with all addons, but....

I upgraded the Q400 with the 1.016 patch and now everytime I load it on any airport, it bounces up and down, so that the IRS will not align and all monitors had this bouncing shown on all the values like level, QNH, even Oil pressure bounces up and down.

Unlike the well known bouncing issue from some times ago, this will not stop after a few seconds, but continues on and on.

Anyone able to help me?

Thank you in advance,

Tris

Tristan,

Try hitting Y to enter Slew Mode, then hit it again to return to normal. Also, turn off EZDok's camera motion effects. That usually does it for me.

Marshall

Marshall,

I tried the slewmode , but no success....

Ezdok is not installed.

Anymore advice?

Thank you in advance,

Tris

Hi,

with the help of the masjestic support I was able to solve the problem:

It was a copy protection issue. Since my operating system is different (Windows10 now, 8.1 before), the previous Q400 install is invalid. I deinstalled the q400, downloaded the 1.016 Full installer from majestic and installed it. Now everything works as expected.

Thanks again for all your help,

Tris