Sign in to follow this  
Pat Halsey

Immersion 777 will not load and says error

Very unhappy with purchase and lack of help response. Have P3d tried to load file and gives error message, I go to location requested for error details and personally tells me nothing I understand to fix. Tried reloading many times. Then I sent note days ago with screen image of data from the error detail and no response from anybody.  Would be nice if this stuff just worked right. Base P3d install, cfg file not played

with, Windows 7 64, other software works and downloads fine but not this.  A little help from developer/seller would be nice, since i paid for and have nothing useable. Was going to purchase other products as well but clearly wont until somenone gets back to me and helps.    

Very unhappy with purchase and lack of help response. Have P3d tried to load file and gives error message, I go to location requested for error details and personally tells me nothing I understand to fix. Tried reloading many times. Then I sent note days ago with screen image of data from the error detail and no response from anybody. Would be nice if this stuff just worked right. Base P3d install, cfg file not played

with, Windows 7 64, other software works and downloads fine but not this. A little help from developer/seller would be nice, since i paid for and have nothing useable. Was going to purchase other products as well but clearly wont until somenone gets back to me and helps.

Hi Pat,

I saw this morning that your message was left unanswered. I sent a message to the person responsable and you should have an answer in a couple of hours.

Sorry for the inconveniance!

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Good afternoon,

I'm actually facing the same problem. What should I do?

As soon as I start the 777Immersion I got an error saying an error occurred and I need to check the tempo folder ..

Thank you for your help,

Corizza

Good afternoon,

I'm actually facing the same problem. What should I do?

As soon as I start the 777Immersion I got an error saying an error occurred and I need to check the tempo folder ..

Thank you for your help,

Corizza

Is the error "An error occurred trying to download" ?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Dear Keven,

apparently was a download error.

As per error code I cut and paste the page directly on my browser and I download the product.

After that I installed everything accordingly to the instructions.

Thank you for your interest.

By the way is an amazing product.