Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

I Just Wondered

Hello All, In the days when the PMDG Team were developing the 737NGX and the 777, RSR and Tabs in particular would quite often Post in this Forum details of progress and also chip in with answers to members queries.  I realise that in so doing this would slow down  the developments of products  but by the same token this all added to the rapport of them and us.  With the addition of Kyle Rodgers, who does a great job, being  spokesman for the Team, I would have thought that his presence would enable RSR and Tabs to concentrate fully with the development of the outstanding products thereby bringing these two aircraft to a much sooner completion.  I just wondered if this analysis would become a reality.

You have to remember, they are working on multiple products currently, and the holiday season is right around the corrner. Im sure they are trying to get a much done as they can.

The time will come.

outstanding products thereby bringing these two aircraft to a much sooner completion.

Which two aircraft? The NGX and 777 are already available, the 747v2 well on its way, and the DC6 just around the corner.

That said, with a full set of beta testing for the 747v2 not officially in progress yet, I have my doubts that we will see this one before next year (2016) especially with the holiday season coming up.

Very happy to be proved wrong on this one, however!

They said they'd do the 777-200 in the manual as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong!) so the 777 is probably still in active development. I'm sure they're very busy on that + other projects so we're all in the same boat, all waiting for news, all waiting for release! :P

Can recall any post from Ryan (Tabs) for some time - I assume he's still around?

David Porrett

Ryan is around. Just not on the forum as much recently.

As far as my role goes, I'm just here to make sure the forum doesn't implode. All official news still comes from RSR.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes, when Mr. Randazzo speaks, we ALL listen...kinda like E.F. Hutton (if you have to ask, you are way too young! lol).

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit