Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy

Wilco, Embraer E-Jet & Feelthere 170/190

Bought both the embraer 170/190 e-jet series by Wilco and the feel there 175/195

On two separate flights.... had an interesting bug (I think) come up..

Couldnt find anything on this....

1. MFD route and FMS Flight plan progress showed no update though the jet was flying the route.

I seemed to be stuck just ahead of the first waypoints in the FP.

Take of was fine, LNAV & RNAV seeme to be doing the job but the plane cursor on the mfd was static.... as was the legs in the fmc.

Any ideas?

Spent a couple of long flights  but ended up lost because I didnt know my actual position....

Thanks.

Was it the 2nd flight of the same sim session? If so, try starting a new session - it might be the prior flight plan didn't clear properly

Hans Soule

Could it be that the FMS is in flight plan review mode?  Found the following here.  

Q. how do i review the flightplan on the MFD?
A. set the MCDU to show the active flightplan by pressing the FPL key. use the MCDU knob to move through the waypoints on the MFD. After reviewing the plan be sure to set the viewed plan to the first/current waypoint or the MFD will remain in 'flightplan preview mode'.

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Thank you all... Reloaded after reinstall and all is fine....