Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Weird graphical/view related glitch. Help!

Hi!

I've been struggling with an issue for months now actually, but it is not until now I've grown tired of it. It seems like whenever I move the view around, strange things are happening with the surrounding scenery. For instance, when flying high (cruizing) and moving the camera around in the cockpit, I can observe a line being drawn across the scenery underneath me moving together with the camera. Very often, the colors change accordingly.

Also, this occurs when on ground, as seen in this short video I made (apologies for the quality, but hopefully you'll get the point). As you can see, when I move the camera in the cockpit, the scenery somehow glitches accordingly. Moreover, this also occurs when using TrackIR and moving my head around instead of a HAT-switch. Finally, I shot some seconds from the outside of the airplane which gives you the same impression, i.e the line moving across the airplane's body as the camera is moved back and fourth.

I have absolutely NO idea on where to begin here, so any help or at least thoughts is deeply appreciated! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVvI7XhzMcc  

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

That looks like an HDR issue.  I get a similar effect when I pan in the VC or outside the aircraft as well.  If you use custom weather or just weather in general, there is an anomalous shadow that appears, but it goes away, either with a change in the weather or if you man down in your VC to a darker area and then pan back up.  Not sure there is any fix for that other than disabling HDR, which can be done from the settings menu.  Give that a shot and see if that line still appears.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Hi!

I have tried changing the weather to several conditions, either with or without ASN. But I will l try disabling HDR and see if that helps. Thanks for the tip.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth