Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Sneak Peek Video of Version 2.0

Will the new version have an installer for P3D V3 and work with 3.1?

James McLees

Hi James. 

No special installer required.  You just have to have FSUIPC installed in your P3D installation and all should work fine.  There has been limited 3.1 Alpha testing with no issues, but the existing user Beta should shake out any problems before general release.

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks for the input Robert.  I'll take a look at what it will take to do that.

Dave

Thank you Dave. That would be great!

Hi Dave

Just doing my two week check in for version 2. How's it going?

Lee

Getting close to being able to get the Beta out for existing users.  Waiting for the data suppliers to get their agreements ready.  Still hoping for January.

I'll post here and on the Pilot2ATC web site when it's available.

Thanks for asking,

Dave

• Upvote 1

Getting close to being able to get the Beta out for existing users.  Waiting for the data suppliers to get their agreements ready.  Still hoping for January.

I'll post here and on the Pilot2ATC web site when it's available.

Thanks for asking,

Dave

Very happy to see these improvements. With the new SayIt Speech Assistant I am hoping there will be less mistakes in my delivery.

Wallet in hand

Allen

Hello !

Pilot2atc is it able to turn with VFR ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Pilot2ATC does support VFR concepts.  Of course in VFR, you may not interact much with ATC except at a towered airport  when taking off or landing.  It supports that and also VFR Flight Following, which is radar service from ATC en-route. 

There is also instruction given by Tower for circuit (downwind, base, final...),  runway etc...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

Yes, at towered airports you would be able to interact with the Tower in the VFR pattern.

V1 and V2 both support VFR, although V2 is improved in this area.

Thank you for yours answers =)

Looks very nice - noticed the voices are very nice also - watching this closely 

Rich Sennett

Hi Dave,

I'm very impressed with the new additions to V2.0.............very enticing.

Before asking questions, here are my preferences that require your version in P2A v2.0?

- P3D V2.5 ---- eventually moving to P3D 3.1 +

- PMDG 737 NGX

- Active Sky Now

Here we go:

1) Will you offer a feature that will let me request a descent now from P2A since it is difficult to predict exactly when the PMDG 737 needs to start coming down (FMC calculations versus P2A)?

2) Active Sky provides weather directly into P3D, so does P2A get its weather directly from the sim it is supporting, or from somewhere else? Ideally P2A and P3D would get weather from the same source?

3) Will you support importing flight plans from PFPX?

4) Does P2A monitor if aircraft is meeting all altitude and speed restrictions and crossing waypoints in flight plan?

I'm giving serious consideration to buying this add-on!!!

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB