MCP Combo II

Greetings,

I am using the following:

-MCP Combo II Boeing

-Windows 10 64 bit

-P3D 2.5.12946.0

-FSUIPC 4.944a

-LINDA 2.6.8.147

-USB Serial Port Driver 2.12.6.0 (Future Technology Devices International Limited)

LINDA loads and functions correctly. However, when I unload an aircraft and/or close the simulator; the information screens on the MCP Combo II retain the information, current as of the time the flight was unloaded. This has never occurred before. Any idea what might be causing this, and what can be done to correct the situation?

Many thanks, in advance.

Greetings,

I am using the following:

-MCP Combo II Boeing

-Windows 10 64 bit

-P3D 2.5.12946.0

-FSUIPC 4.944a

-LINDA 2.6.8.147

-USB Serial Port Driver 2.12.6.0 (Future Technology Devices International Limited)

LINDA loads and functions correctly. However, when I unload an aircraft and/or close the simulator; the information screens on the MCP Combo II retain the information, current as of the time the flight was unloaded. This has never occurred before. Any idea what might be causing this, and what can be done to correct the situation?

Many thanks, in advance.

I have tested closing P3D with both the VRI Combo II MCP (Boeing) and FCU (Airbus) panel.  In each case, the panel display resets to the VRI startup display.  I am running under Win7, FSDUIPC 4.945a and P3D 2.5.

I have the KILL option in the FSUIPC4.INI file under the [Programs] block:

[Programs]

RunIf1=KILL,C:\P3D\Modules\linda.exe

I also recommend that you try the latest LINDA download 2.6.4 (the 2.6.8.147 is erroneous for 2.6.3.147).

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. It seems I'm a bit behind on my versions. I have close instead of kill for the fsuipc entry. I'll change it to kill.

Any idea what i might investigate to check cause of data remaining after flight is unloaded?

I added the kill option to LINDA. I am using the same versions of FSUIPC, LINDA and P3D; as you. Data is still stuck in the windows of the MCP when P3D is closed and/or the flight is unloaded. Where do I go from here.

Any further help, most appreciated.

I can't explain why the data displayed on the MCP is no resetting. Does it matter? Surely the next time you start P3D and LINDA is clear and initialises correctly. I will do some more investigation when time permits.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

I can't explain why the data displayed on the MCP is no resetting. Does it matter? Surely the next time you start P3D and LINDA is clear and initialises correctly. I will do some more investigation when time permits.

Good point. No it doesn't matter all that much. However, it should probably be made to go away, if only just for good form.

1Thanks for looking in on this. I