Sign in to follow this  
Murfman

An Apology to Alabeo

I wanted to see if there was anyway to bind a key command to change the autopilot's heading, speed, altitude. I would like to map these controls to my X-52pro like I do in PMDG/Aerosoft Airbus products. Since the C400 does not seem to use the FSX/P3D defualt autopilot commands I am at a bit of a loss here. Any suggestions or successes in this area?

Unfortunately, as you rightly point out, alabeo have departed from binding all AP commands to the default assignments with this plane. Some do work (I think perhaps heading knob -/+ worked from memory), but a lot didn't.   I guess they took a custom route with this plane.   Unfortunately, due to an visual defect, mouse controlling of the small AP buttons in this plane just didn't work out for me, so Alabeo kindly provided a refund.    I was disappointed to ask for it, as I loved the plane in many regards; but the lack of being able to assign key presses to the AP modes and selections was a showstopper for me personally.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I asked the question about the Yaw Damper on Alabeos facebook page before Christmas, with no reply. I have also submitted a ticket (this morning).

In the meantime, I made (with some direction) an lua file which automatically turns off the Yaw Damper when the AP is disconnected

when set to run as auto (profile specific) in fsuipc it just works.

If anyone is interested I can post it somewhere

Dave