Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Zulfi has to get this one for his 748i...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

LOL jose , Ironmaiden is my favorite band including scorpions / deep purple  / Led Zeppelin / Judas priest etc.....

Bruce Dickson himself is a commercial pilot  And they have there own jumbo but not a 747-8 but a 747-400 :)

But right now I am trying to figure out the 737-800 stall as I stalled her a few times during a climb to FL300 with autopilot using a vertical climb speed of 2000 fpm. Kept the IAS to 300 kts but she went below 150 kts and then whoops whoops :), and recovering back from the stall became bad as even after shutting off the autopilot and putting the nose down and giving it full throttle she wanted to just climb and was horrible on the left aileron.  Hmm maybe that aileron issue could be due to no pedals.

Current route is CYXC to anywhere in Alaska as I want to hit bad weather during a flight :)

Wish someone would make that livery

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Were you using auto-throttle ?   

AT, in climb or THR Ref modes ( no VNAV because you were manually setting your VS ) should account for it ?  Are you sure you didn't forget to retract the gear, flaps, or even spoilers ?

2000fpm @ 300 KIAS should be piece of cake.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Yes AT was enabled I think N1 or Speed not sure, no flaps or gear or spoilers 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Just finished a 7KM hike with my dogs listening to the "Book Of Souls" Incredible album by an incredible band. I would buy the SSG 747 if someone did that livery !!

Hoping to see Maiden again in Toronto next year :)

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png