Sign in to follow this  
gingerterry

New MSE 4x

hahahaha! I like photoscenery chris yes, but only quality stuff. I remain to be convinced about MSE but I would absolutely buy everything in Europe if they produce it to a good enough standard...

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I would kneel and worship at the MSE altar every morning before coming to work if they released a decent quality version of Northern Ireland. Apologies for the broken record :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

believe it or not; these are automated waterlines created in one swoop
none of these were done manually; this is one test bed project showing water from all over,
all automated start to finish; you can see everything’s consistent across the board

(my water settings are low in these images - low 2.x, no third party add ons for water shading)

2014_12_25_6_29_17_239.jpg

2015_1_2_4_16_6_159.jpg

2015_1_2_4_18_47_642.jpg

2015_1_2_3_45_1_794.jpg

2015_1_6_12_6_38_239.jpg

2015_1_5_19_53_48_888.jpg

Is this some version of MSE then Chris? or just a project of yours? If its possible to do this fairly easily why dont MSE do it?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

the result are of a bulk process I developed for working with massive water lines,

this is a private project (@LOD1 14) i use to test on; hmmm... i said it was simple? :smile:

That does look very convincing, Chris. I once bought from MSE their German and Swiss scenery. That was so horrible that I wrote an email to Robert Ferraro suggesting to get in contact with the guys from France VFR (they do only France, so they are I guess "friendly competitors") and ask them for advice how to improve his products incl. the dreadful water masking. Of course I never got an answer and he continues with his business model. Sigh...

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Thank you Bernd,

Robert is a good friend as well;

i think his business model is a good one,

one can still argue the quality; but that’s a different issue;

I’ve reached out to offer any help if i can,

Being good friends is kinda irrelevant I think.  Tell Robert to answer his emails about the quality of his product, and mis-information.

As far as Nuvecta, it may be complex, but it's horrid in the tree delivery.  Tried several states and they are the same, trees scattered everywhere, even on roads and parking lots, and the trees are all separated by the same distance - so it's looks strange.  Complex, maybe.. but its a terrible product.