Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport for FS9

Sounds like some good weekend entertainment, then.

Thanks gb for doing the spadework!

I note simFlight has advised Update 3 is now available.  Apparently 100,000 trees have been added by Tic.  Looks good in the photos.

Nice scenery. I will do some updating of the AFCAD radii as I dont think the A380 will dock here if I dont.

Peter Schluter

After all your helpful responses for which I say Thank you again, I bought the scenery.

My first impression: A lot of work for DXTFixer.

My second impression: Wow!

(And my third impression: So many Palm trees. I do use the scenery without the 3rd update, looks better for my taste.)

Peter, could you imagine to share your Afcad modification with us? In the meantime I'll have to enhance my southeast Asian AI traffic.

Regards,

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Peter, could you imagine to share your Afcad modification with us? In the meantime I'll have to enhance my southeast Asian AI traffic.

Regards,

I will be happy to.

Peter Schluter

In the region, they speak of it as "The Haze".

It's caused by the annual burning of the forest in Indonesia, to clear land for farming.

It is very widespread, and a serious health hazard; the governments of Malaysia and Singapore are pressurising Indonesia to take action.

I suppose I should not have been surprised to see it represented as a weather condition in the sim!

carmfU.jpg

The buildings etc look pretty good, (as much as you could make out through the smog) although let down somewhat by the blurry ground texture, I feel.

Very nice to have a new FS9 scenery nonetheless, and thanks to the developer for that.