Sign in to follow this  
marcom

--> DOWNLOAD Here <--

Yes, a new version was uploaded tonight and thus the old link was replaced. New link has been updated in the top.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Mark;

Love your product. I can`t fly without it. Thanks for the support.

My%20Signature.jpg

Hi Jasko,

I don't think so. But give it a try - if the free version works, the full version will work as well (in 99% of the cases).

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

Dear PMDG

Those of us who die hard users of your products and they are many of us  are being disadvantaged by the  failure of PMDG to keep abreast of the latest progression to the flightsim  realism. Only last year we were told by FROOGLE that after the release of the T7 and ASN that he could not envisage any more improvements in the near future.  Turns out he wrong  as most of your competitors have launched an app that converts your iPad into the on-board FMC as well as  other important instruments. Captain Sim has already partnered  with one company called IFMC. There is at least for now one more company out their marketing this FMC,    called Air Display but the one thing all of  them have in common is they are not compatible with  a PMDG FMC.  Which means us (your loyal customers) have to look a buying a different  aircraft,

Hmm, wrong forum perhaps?

Please note - this Remote CDU offering is not from PMDG. It is a utility that interfaces with PMDG's products (and is sanctioned by them) - but I am not affiliated with PMDG.

Or perhaps I didn't understand what you are trying to say?

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

Sorry, but after buying 2 aps for a remote CDU and then finding out that  they do not work on PMDG aircraft, I was just venting my frustrations  on PMDG as I mistakenly had thought that PMDG were putting owners of their product at a disadvantage by not being able to use a remote CDU, this  was before I discovered that you made one. This is a classic case of engaging mouth  before brain

I had not being on this site in months. (my excuse)

Hi Patrick,

to be fair, I don't think PMDG is at fault here - they are neutral as in they just provide a means how 3rd party applications can access the CDU data. It's up to a developer to actually interface with an addon.

It's a bit like blaming Microsoft for a crash that happens in Firefox (as an example).

But then again I'm not familiar with what addon you are referring to so I might be wrong.

Anyway, I hope you'll find this solution to work for you. Be sure to test the free view-only mode with your mobile device before spending your money (yet again).

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

the link is stlil pointing to v2.5.0, where's 2.5.0.2?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

the link is stlil pointing to v2.5.0, where's 2.5.0.2?

I just downloaded and SimServer.exe is 2.5.0.2.

gb

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

ran simserver .exe.  I have got a cdu screen on my android but has blank screen. pmdg737ngx sp1c is running on pc. Can you help?