Sign in to follow this  
marcom

--> DOWNLOAD Here <--

This post will have the link to the latest version of the Remote CDU.

I am trying to intall this CDU and I run simserver tough I do not see it next to the clock. I have a samsung galaxy note which shows a cdu which is blank - no data.I use pmdg737ngx sp1c is running on pc. Can you help? Can you point to instructions?

ran simserver .exe.  I have got a cdu screen on my android but has blank screen. pmdg737ngx sp1c is running on pc. Can you help?

Hi Len,

please contact me directly: foti.mark[at]gmail.com

Also, go ahead and send me your logfile.dat - then I'll have a better understanding of what's going on.

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

My PMDG737 is on SP1c but was upgraded from an earlier version. I have read the FAQ and realise it needs to be SP1d 

Great product, just what I need for the 747.

Thanks

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

I have the "other" tablet apps but think that business is done as haven't heard from him in some time. How does one purchase this Remote CDU for the 747? Is there a website? Is this an app I get from the Google play store?

Eric 

Hi Eric,

you can send a license request directly through the app (just right-click the icon in the task bar on the lower right).

The manual also includes the needed steps.

Payment is then done through paypal.

After payment you will receive a license file that enables full control (ie you can press buttons) - until then it is view-only.

You can find the latest version linked in the first message of this thread (version 3.0 as of this message).

Best Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

Does this work with FSXSE as well?  Did not see it mentioned in the documentation.

Andrew Jones

Hi Andrew,

yes it should work with FSX SE. To make sure, you can simply run the free version and see if you get CDU data displayed. If that works, there is no reason why the full version (with control) shouldn't work.

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

With one license purchase will the Remote CDU work on both FSX and P3Dv3 or are two licenses required?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hello Vaughan,

a single license will cover both platforms (actually all 3: P3D, FSX and FSX:SE)

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

1 hour ago, marcom said:

Hello Vaughan,

a single license will cover both platforms (actually all 3: P3D, FSX and FSX:SE)

Regards

Mark

Thanks for confirming.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I tried the Demo..it works on the browser on the same PC my server is (The sim PC).. but I am unable to connect from another PC on the same network. I am unable to join from the browser in my Samsung tablet.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi Manny,

in that case, you might have a 3rd party firewall / antivirus application that is blocking the connection.

The app will whitelist the required ports in the Windows firewall but won't do so for any other applications you might use.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png