Recommended Posts

With one license purchase will the Remote CDU work on both FSX and P3Dv3 or are two licenses required?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Vaughan,

a single license will cover both platforms (actually all 3: P3D, FSX and FSX:SE)

Regards

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marcom said:

Hello Vaughan,

a single license will cover both platforms (actually all 3: P3D, FSX and FSX:SE)

Regards

Mark

Thanks for confirming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried the Demo..it works on the browser on the same PC my server is (The sim PC).. but I am unable to connect from another PC on the same network. I am unable to join from the browser in my Samsung tablet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Manny,

in that case, you might have a 3rd party firewall / antivirus application that is blocking the connection.

The app will whitelist the required ports in the Windows firewall but won't do so for any other applications you might use.

Best regards

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marcom said:

Hi Manny,

in that case, you might have a 3rd party firewall / antivirus application that is blocking the connection.

The app will whitelist the required ports in the Windows firewall but won't do so for any other applications you might use.

Best regards

Mark

Hi MArk

 

I do not have any firewall except the MS Secuity essential. I thought that  ight be blocking it and turned it off too.

For a brief moment it was showing I had 3 connections "connected clients" = 3 on the sim server (the browser on my sim PC, the other PC and the Samsung device.. But I could not see the CDU on the other PC nor the CDU. after a while the simserver went back to 1 connection

Hmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which browser did you try on your Samsung device? Try Chrome, that gives a good experience on Android devices.

Do you have a notebook you could try? Or a different PC in the same network? This way you can troubleshoot if the problem is on server side (due to blocked ports) or rather on the client's side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quick question without notice.

does this run on prepar3d v4? somehow not seeing this info?

thanks for assistance.

 

Stephen Davey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avkomp said:

quick question without notice.

does this run on prepar3d v4? somehow not seeing this info?

thanks for assistance.

 

Stephen Davey

yes, its work really good with P3DV4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2016 at 5:29 PM, lencarne said:

ran simserver .exe.  I have got a cdu screen on my android but has blank screen. pmdg737ngx sp1c is running on pc. Can you help?

I also see a Blank Screen on PMDG B737 Left CDU, but buttons are working fine. I just can`t see on the IPHONE or IPAD new version of IOS on the screen. What to do Mark?

Thanks,

Thiago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Thiago,

pease write me an email and attach your LogFie.

 Regards

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi every body

I downloaded the Overhead panel on my remote PC

How can I link it with my PMDG?

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ckdo93 said:

Hi every body

I downloaded the Overhead panel on my remote PC

How can I link it with my PMDG?

Thank you

Hi,

did you follow the steps in the manual and input the IP or hostname of the server?

If that doesn't work, go ahead and send me your logfiles.

Regards

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

download link broken?

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kilopapa,

yes, I confirm AVSIM is not working correctly. Please check back later - I'm sure the folks over at AVSIM are working on this.

I'll look into an alternative source should the file not be available within the next 12 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Mark

 

2 hours ago, Kilopapa said:

Hi,

download link broken?

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's working again.

1 hour ago, marcom said:

Hi Kilopapa,

yes, I confirm AVSIM is not working correctly. Please check back later - I'm sure the folks over at AVSIM are working on this.

I'll look into an alternative source should the file not be available within the next 12 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Mark

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is svc pack 1 for the aerosoft crj. I have the latest version but your addon compatibilty says i need svc pak 1 for aerosft crj in p3d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the wait is finally over! Happy flying everyone 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi to everyone,

where I can find the offical link for the remot pdu.

I would like to install it on the my ipad or microsoft surface device.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can`t find in App Store  Remote CDU for iPhoneX

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 7:54 PM, BMW969 said:

Can`t find in App Store  Remote CDU for iPhoneX

 

You may want to read this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now