Sign in to follow this  
Capt Speirs

Buttons on CDU are inop

I launched the latest SimServer2 and use a QR reader on my iPhone 6 plus which was successful in connecting with PMDG's 777 CDU, however the buttons do not work at all (display works). Further more I sent 2 requests for full licensing and received no response, yes I checked my "Junk" folder. I also tried it on my Galaxy Tab 3, no joy. What am I missing here?

Hi Ric,

I received your request and it has been processed. You should get an appropriate notification soon.

Regarding Inop buttons: That is to be expected, as long as you don't have the full version.

Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Hi Mark,

after I have bought licence, I launched and used simserver 2 with PMDG 777 sucessfully BUT the FMC/COMM button does not work. It's the only one. It work if I use mouse on the VC CDU but not with the connected tablet. I have also the NGX 737 licence and that CDU works perfectly in my system (I use a Windows tablet and Google chrome to connect to simserver). Have you any idea??

Regards

Aldo

Hi Ric,

I received your request and it has been processed. You should get an appropriate notification soon.

Regarding Inop buttons: That is to be expected, as long as you don't have the full version.

Regards

Mark

Thank you for the quick response. I just paid for full license on the 777, 

Ric, I've just sent you the license so you should be ready to go. Happy flying!

Aldo, good catch - yes, it seems I truly missed that button. I'll update the app tomorrow.

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

Ric, I've just sent you the license so you should be ready to go. Happy flying!

Aldo, good catch - yes, it seems I truly missed that button. I'll update the app tomorrow.

Wow, you guys are terrific and fast. I looked in my email and found no license, checked junk mail also.

Ric, I've sent you a test email. Let me know if you have received it.

Regards

Mark

Did not receive it as of yet. I got your PayPal request email, but that is sent by PayPal, correct? Maybe you could PM your email address and I replay and then you reply, can't believe I am suggesting this, 21st century and email is still sketchy.

That's odd. Anyway, I sent you the license through PM but as to why my emails aren't reaching you - good question.

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

That's odd. Anyway, I sent you the license through PM but as to why my emails aren't reaching you - good question.

All is good now your solution worked.  :good:  Again, if all companies were as considerate and responsive as you, FSX would be in a better place. Thanks  :friends:

@Ric: you are very welcome. Glad you can enjoy the CDU.

@Aldo: yes, I will fix this soon and upload a new version (2.02). I'll add a sticky to the forum once this is available (ETA: 48h from now).

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png