Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

New AVSIM Moderator Appointed

A warm welcome to vgbaron (Vic) who has been appointed as an AVSIM Moderator.  He will be working all forums here at AVSIM but you will probably see him most often in the P3D Forums.  Vic has been a long time member here at AVSIM and has contributed many posts to our forums.  We think Vic will be an excellent addition to the AVSIM Moderator Team.  Let's all congratulate Vic and wish him success here at AVSIM.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Vic is a long time member, that's great to know!

Congratulations!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Delighted for Vic, a lovely person and a gentleman, Congrats and good luck in your new position.

Delighted for Vic, a lovely person and a gentleman, Congrats and good luck in your new position.

Me too, I like Vic.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

We think Vic will be an excellent addition to the AVSIM Moderator Team.

I think so too!

Congratulations Vic! :smile:

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

excellent :) reassuring to hear of the appointment of someone else whose posts I generally find full of common sense - congrats Vic! :) k

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hey Vic,

Good luck in your new position here at AVSIM.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Vic, glad to see you on board. Actually, I've seen so many helpful posts from you I thought that you already were a moderator.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Excellent!

Vic is a perfect choice as he has demonstrated his knowledge and loyalty to the hobby.

Congratulations Vic!

Kind regards,

On the other hand,  i have one more Moderator :Shame On You:​   to hid from   :ph34r:  :Big Grin:

but you will probably see him most often in the P3D Forums

He'll be busy in that forum, for sure! :drinks:

Hi Chuck,

Whatever happened to WestCoastATC & your great addons?

You did have some unusual stuff!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Hey Rob , guess you noticed i never changed my login name, as its always the same at every website and with every upload it makes tracking down some of those addons fairly easy , they ended up being re uploaded everywhere, originally only to AVSIM , the readme stated they were not to be uploaded elsewhere but as luck would have it they were and survived the hack.

Most of the Vehicles can still be found , the ATAT Walker , Jeep and Harley V Rod are still out there , as is the Hindenburg, Sceneries are harder to find , i still see the BORG Cube around, i didnt find any of the Hard Landing Series, they were challenges used during On Line sessions and were only available at WCATC.

My more recent work ( post 2008 ) has been released primarily as payware, starting with the Dreamfleet Dakota, ESDG Cirrus SR22, Vertigo F6F. there are dozens more , I try to keep a low profile but have won my gold stars, most recent release was the F4E from Milviz, where i also did a couple of choppers , the 407 and MD530, Stuka , Baron , P38. All in all there are about 40 releases, i have kept busy .