Sign in to follow this  
vezzlan

Annotation tool won´t load BGL file / Alternate autogen tool ?

Hi Everyone! =D

I´ve created a hi-res photo scenery of my home village. Problem is, everything looks flat and boring while on low altitude so i thought adding trees to the scenery would make a big difference =)

However, when trying to load the bgl file with the annotation tool the main window just stays black and nothing happens =/ Have let the tool sit and wait about 30 mins too without any success.

Anyone out there that have suffered the same problem or can give me some pointers how to solve this problem? Have tried to refresh library with SDKrefresh tool in the root of the sdk folder.

If not, is there any other autogen tool out there that will do the same job? Any help would be very appreciated =) 

Greetings from northern Sweden