Sign in to follow this  
barrel_owl

Version 1.2 released

I will not open another topic, anyway a new release (1.2) has been released minutes ago:

Does not appear to be final nor to include AIRAC and VNAV support

NEW VERSION RELEASED (1.2)
CARENADO EMB505 PHENOM 300 FSX/P3D VERSION 1.2

Fixes:
- FD indications and bar movements with AP off fixed....
- Minor bugs fixed.

Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased.

You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

It comes with a G1000?

Webpage closed.

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

In the Flight1 Mustang, this works correctly.

In the Carenado TBM, same problem..  Direct-To, need to move the little knob one step to activate the cursor, Type the name of the fix - Press ENT twice

Was reported back then, not fixed..

Little, but annoying things like this, is what led me to putting a GTN750 in the TBM cockpit.

Dear lord.  I wanted a TBM and those nicer aircraft that followed and I've sat on my wallet because of stuff like this.  It goes on and on.  Is the G1000 still XML based?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Dear lord.  I wanted a TBM and those nicer aircraft that followed and I've sat on my wallet because of stuff like this.  It goes on and on.  Is the G1000 still XML based?

Gregg, it is basically the same G1000 that is in the other planes, but with several custom systems pages added..

Bert

Gregg, it is basically the same G1000 that is in the other planes, but with many custom systems pages added..

Thanks Bert.  How's your frames with it?  I did get the T182 ages back and my system struggled.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Frames seem to be OK... I always disable the weather radar and in this case, actually replace the MFD with a GTN unit.

This plane is a blast to fly, and the cockpit layout is super single pilot friendly.

I really enjoy taking this plane for joyrides..

Little things like being able to find my way around airports with the Safe Taxi charts helps also :smile:

See the third screenshot:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/topic53360_post334439.html#334439

Bert

Frames seem to be OK... I always disable the weather radar and in this case, actually replace the MFD with a GTN unit.

Gosh, perhaps that's the way to go. Truly, you have to wonder if they'd think about integrating Mindstar like they do the GTN and RealityXP in other planes.

Gregg Seipp

There is too much custom information in the engine and systems displays for that to work..

Bert

regarding the autopilot on the 300, if you are using the Saitek autopilot hardware, the Phenom 300 AP works fine with the exception of the IAS. I found that setting cruise altitude and vertical speed work perfectly. Easy to set up ILS using the APR. No issues.  The Phenom 100 did allow setting the IAS, which is why I find it strange that it cannot be done in the 300. I will not however, install the Navigraph. Such was not the case with the Hawker which is junk.  

Hi Bert, fantastic work. If you don't mind, could you please send me your Phenom 300 mods (Ap/GTN750 etc)?

maubrentano(at)gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Mauricio Brentano

regarding the autopilot on the 300

Just noticed your username.  Not always good to display your e-mail address on the Internet as it leads to email address harvesting - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_address_harvesting.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Just noticed your username.  Not always good to display your e-mail address on the Internet as it leads to email address harvesting - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_address_harvesting.

Best regards,

So you reposted it just in case they missed it the first time? Can you edit your post to removed (or at least disguise) the offending information.

Thanks Paul for bringing this to my attention.  Fixed!  In the future, you can click on the offending post and then hit the 'Report' button to report a post that requires a moderator's attention.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10