Sign in to follow this  
barrel_owl

Version 1.1 Released

This image shows the Phenom 300.  On the Settings page, I see no Phenom 100 or 300.  In any case, I think it is a small point.  I do not understand why we are looking for the tiniest of issues.  As you can see the System is dated in July 2008 and the G1000 was copyrighted by Garmin in October 2002.  It's the same system whether it has Phenom 100 or 300.

That is not the settings page, that is the startup page (can't post a pic as I am not on my home system).  My point is this along with many others in this forum, if you are going to sell aircraft you should take the time to at least get the little things right.  With all payware aircraft there are some bugs that don't get exposed during beta testing and that is what SP are for.  One would hope that certain systems like the AP would not be something that gets attention after the release.

That said I like the aircraft and have flown it several times with full real weather with REX in clouds and rain and have not had any issues with FPS that others have seen.  I am typically seeing mid-20s on average with a 5 year old average computer with max textures at 4096.

I saw somewhere were it was indicated that the Navigraph update would be coming in "days".  Well I asked about that and got a generic canned response that stated there is no anticipated release date.  They didn't bother to even respond to the questions I submitted.  All in all that is ok, as I am hoping that time will be spent address the AP and other issues pointed out in this forum, as those are important to others that are not planning on getting the update too.  As with most aircraft that use the FSX GPS, it make even a great aircraft poor at best.

I did look on the Settings page and did not see anything showing the Phenom 100 or 300.  Just on the startup page.  I feel your pain regarding the many issues that come with commercial aircraft releases.  I don't really have an issue with minor flaws for aircraft costing less than $100.  That's just me though.  I bought P3D Professional for $199 and there are many minor flaws in that program too but I know they will eventually fix things or make things better.  None of it is a non-starter as I enjoy using P3DV2.  I have the resources and, if the problems are not fixed by Carenado or PMDG or Lockheed (for examples) or they ruin the enjoyment of playing with the aircraft, I'll just put it in my hangar and go on to something else.  I do understand that many demand fixing the small things too no matter what the cost.  Thanks for your response.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I did look on the Settings page and did not see anything showing the Phenom 100 or 300.  Just on the startup page.

Sorry, I believe it is called the AUX - System Status page.  If you didn't noticed, the information on the page you posted isn't the same as the information on the picture below either.  Again, just minor details that we all can live with but would be nice to have that level of attention.  Given what folks have said in this forum, there are much more important things that need attention.

Status_Page.png