Sign in to follow this  
Airplanepilot501

Navigraph AIRAC setup out of memory error

I keep getting an "Out of memory" error when I use the Navigraph AIRAC setup.

My computer has almost 90 GB of free space and the AIRAC 1510 update for my Level-D 767-300 only requires at least 354.6 MB.

That error should not happen. The Navigraph set up allways worked in the past, but it is giving me problems now.

Here is a screenshot: 

E8Ovt9x.png

Please help, I need to update my Level-D 767-300 and my other planes.

Thanks you!

The error has to do with free memory, not disk space.  This error is generally caused by something on your machine -- not the installer.  It works perfectly on my machine and there has not been a flood of complaints about it on the Navigraph support forums.

DJ

is that installer even current? i use the FMS data manager from them.. it just finds all the addons and updates everything i never see that installation dialogue box like you have there. looks like this:

bLgtaeT.jpg

cheers

-andy crosby

The error has to do with free memory, not disk space.  This error is generally caused by something on your machine -- not the installer.  It works perfectly on my machine and there has not been a flood of complaints about it on the Navigraph support forums.

DJ

As of now I have 89.5 GB of free memory. It might be a lack of ram since I only have 4GB of ram(with 3.88GB usable). The only thing I could think of is something stopping the setup on my computer. I have kaspersky anti virus, but my kaspersky subscription was expired for a long time now. I do have an anti malware program called malwarebytes, it does scans and removes unwanted software and other files. 

Have you run a virus scan?

As stated before in my reply to ubersu, I have an anti malware program call malwarebytes witch does scans and removes unwanted software and other files, but my anti virus program kaspersky is expired, out of date, and cannot be relayed on.

So you can say if I run a malware scan, witch the answer is yes.

is that installer even current? i use the FMS data manager from them.. it just finds all the addons and updates everything i never see that installation dialogue box like you have there. looks like this:

bLgtaeT.jpg

cheers

-andy crosby

Yup the installer is current, it's AIRAC 1510.