Sign in to follow this  
acra24

P3D V3 compatibility question.

Hi all,

Thanks for the 777 update to P3D V3, besides the 737 reboot which installers will be updated to v3?

Thanks

Pack

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

The recent FS2Crew products.  Aerosoft Airbus, Majestic Dash 8, probably the Jetstream if PMDG ever makes an official V3 version.

RAAS has already been updated.

Hi!

I downloaded the newest version for FS2Crew PMDG 777 version yesterday and I also have this issue with CTD whenever calling "Runway Entry Procedure" - regardless of the airport. I had a clean Panel.Cfg before installing. Any ideas? Did the others solve it somehow?

Thanks

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Hi!

I downloaded the newest version for FS2Crew PMDG 777 version yesterday and I also have this issue with CTD whenever calling "Runway Entry Procedure" - regardless of the airport. I had a clean Panel.Cfg before installing. Any ideas? Did the others solve it somehow?

Thanks

It appears to be fixed.  P3D V3 changed something with our Squawkbox/ VClient integration that caused this issue.

I have 1.7 ready.  I'll be releasing it in 24 hours.

I'd just wait for 1.7.  If you can't wait, send me a support ticket.

It appears to be fixed.  P3D V3 changed something with our Squawkbox/ VClient integration that caused this issue.

I have 1.7 ready.  I'll be releasing it in 24 hours.

I'd just wait for 1.7.  If you can't wait, send me a support ticket.

Oh ok, then I'll just wait. Thanks for the clarification and quick response!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I did some testing today. The problem is that the paths used in the panel.cfg are relative paths which are relative to the Prepar3d home directory. This doesn't work anymore for whatever reason. If you change the paths to full paths including the drive letter and the Prepar3d home directory, then the gauges load. I'm just doing a 777 flight with FS2Crew. Works fine so far, only problem seems to be the "Runway entry procedure" flow. This always crashes my Prepar3d. If I skip it, then everything works fine. Hope this helps...

Could you please give me an example of what that would look like? Would this be it as an example? Did I get all the spacing and correct path info right?

gauge00=C:\Program Files(x86)\Lockhead Martin\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\Jetstream\Gauges\FS2CrewPMDGJ41!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,740,57
gauge01=C:\Program Files(x86)\Lockhead Martin\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\Jetstream\Gauges\FS2CrewPMDGJ41!FS2Crew_VoiceMain, 10,10,5,5
gauge02=C:\Program Files(x86)\Lockhead Martin\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\Jetstream\Gauges\FS2CrewPMDGJ41!FS2Crew_Audio, 20,20,5,5
gauge03=C:\Program Files(x86)\Lockhead Martin\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\Jetstream\Gauges\FS2CrewPMDGJ41!FS2Crew_Input, 30,30,5,5

Move the FS2Crew PMDG J41 gauge from the FS2Crew2010 folder and drop it into the root 'gauges' folder in P3D.

In the panel.cfg file, delete the file paths from each gauge...

Get rid of this line:

C:\Program Files(x86)\Lockhead Martin\Prepar3D v3\FS2Crew2010\Versions\Jetstream\Gauges\

Basically it should just look like this in P3D V3 for each gauge.

gauge00=FS2CrewPMDGJ41!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,740,57

That's all I can say.  Until PMDG has the J41 supported in P3D V3 officially, I can't do much more.

Any time frame on the Airbus Bryan?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip