Sign in to follow this  
raymar

3 new Phenom 300 repaints for download

Hello Gang,

I was packing up the repaint for the red and orange striped version for the first requestor and thought what the heck, I will just add these other two that I have already packed up. So, for the next 10 days you can download the first pack of 3 new repaints.

http://mbf.me/8FKX1l - - - [First 3 below](Link expires in 10 days)

Regards,

Ray

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 AUSSIE REPAINTS [second set of 3 for AU friends]

I am going to tag onto this post so these don't get lost in the mess. Our friends from down under feel slighted that they didn't get any VH repaints with the Phenom 300 and I didn't add any to my initial list. So this one is for you.

http://mbf.me/yDPOam - - - Download link will expire in 10 days.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK, just so our friends to the immediate North don't also feel slighted, especially those that are friends with Bert, I have this one for you.

http://mbf.me/b2xvix [Link expires in 10 days]

This will be the Black and white one with C-BERT.

Regards,

Ray

3 pack.jpg

3 aussie.jpg

for our Candian friends.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Great job, Ray. I have more work for you:

Just kidding, of course. They're only friendly suggestions! :Big Grin:

Thanks for 3rd repaint, already downloaded the first two. How is the previously shown (work in progress) Flexjet & NetJet  doing?

Thanks again, Darryl

Great job, Ray. I have more work for you:

Just kidding, of course. They're only friendly suggestions! Big%20Grin.gif

The bottom one is a slam dunk. I will do it later today.

Ray

The bottom one is a slam dunk. I will do it later today.

Ray

Here it is, for you, barrel_owl.

(Expires in 10 days)

http://mbf.me/4tQKQh

Enjoy.

Ray

barrel_owl.jpg

Several folks have asked why I don't just upload these repaints to the Avsim library and be done with it.

The story goes something like this. First, I don't consider myself a repainter, but I do think I am a pretty decent reviewer. To keep my options open, just in case I decide that Avsim is not my cup of tea and I want to publish my reviews elsewhere, I have remained a 'Contributing Reviewer', as opposed to an Avsim Reviewer.

Back to the subject. I spent several days and nights learning just enough to make a few presentable repaints for something - maybe some Navy paints for the PMDG 737NG or one of the LearJets. Anyway, I evidently did not follow the yellow brick road step for step and the Librarian at the time chose not to include the little icons or thumbnails that allows one to see what it is prior to downloading.

Well, I tried a second and maybe a third time and the instructions were just about a clear as mud to me so I just vented off and asked if someone could write the instructions in English, 3rd grade level. Well, I'm guessing this guy had a PhD because he let me know he was waaay smarter than some dumbass painter that couldn't follow his crystal clear instructions.

So, as you may guess, that was the last time I uploaded anything or attempted to upload anything to the Avsim library. Oh, I got some emails from other folks in the loop that agreed with the poor librarian that I P1ssed off. Evidently, Librarians are much harder to find than repainters, (and pretty decent reviewers) and the pay is the same. [zero]

That's is why I don't upload my repaints to the avsim library. I like to see what the paint looks like without having to dig into the file structure or download it, unzip it and then sometimes have to load it up just to see that I already have something very similar.

I can use Google drive to send repaints but I need email addresses and not just a PM request. Sometimes I can't respond the next day as many expect, but I usually do get around to it eventually. Sometimes within the hour.

Regards,

Ray

Thanks for 3rd repaint, already downloaded the first two. How is the previously shown (work in progress) Flexjet & NetJet  doing?

Thanks again, Darryl

I fell off the wagon and haven't worked on the NetJets for some time now, but I know a lot more about upside down, backwards, twist and shout, mirror image, twist some more and then confuse the rudder with one of the wing panels. This Carenado paintkit is really something to behold. Heck, I am yet to figure out how to place a simple Reg Number in the center of the vertical stabilizer. Unreal.

What I need is a paint by number kit. Remember those? If I could see where the puzzle pieces are hiding, I might be able to copy someone elses work. That may be why we see so few Carenado repaints.

I didn't even start the Flexjet one - mainly because the wings are on two sheets and in about 30 pieces and no two are adjacent or aligned with anything. Not even the stars.

You will notice that most of my stuff is a form of cut and paste with color changes and slight realignments of existing lines. I have no idea how real repainters do this crap. I'm using a ten year old photo editor that is as limited as I am. I have photoshop but I keep falling asleep on the first tutorial and I have seen the same one several times. duh.

Regards,

Ray

Thanks very very much for the VH repaints ,

they are all, I believe, currently currently unissued and available Australian registrations. So if you can buy a real 300 then you can have it registered to match Ray's repaint registration.

Life imitates art

Thanks for the repaints, but it says files unavailable

Keith (CanAmRyder) Sacramento, Ca USA

CPU: i7 13700k 3.4ghz MB: MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi GPU: Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb RAM:CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz OS: Windows 11 Pro (23H2) SIM VERSION: Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.10 MONITOR(S): LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved

Thanks for the repaints, but it says files unavailable

The number of available download have been exceeded. I bought a Pro account and even it has a limit of 50 downloads. Jump over to the new '6 new downloads'. It should work for a while.

Ray

Can't wait to try these repaints out

10 of them are now in the Avsim library for downloading. Search for Ray Marshall Phenom.

Regards,

Ray

C-BERT is not a Canadian registrations, they only start by C-Fxxx or C-Gxxx.It kinda disappoints me when people do this, i'd think you guys would do some kind of research before hand. @raymar

C-BERT is not a Canadian registrations, they only start by C-Fxxx or C-Gxxx.It kinda disappoints me when people do this, i'd think you guys would do some kind of research before hand. @raymar

Geez Louise. Lighten up, it's a simulation after all. I guess you are going to have to stay disappointed. I suppose I could correct it, but C-FERT or C-GERT just doesn't seem to do anything for me, and I'm sure Bert would be terribly disappointed.

Ray

Thanks again for your excellent work, don't forget how many people are currently using and enjoying your repaints.

Cheers

Thanks again for your excellent work, don't forget how many people are currently using and enjoying your repaints.

Cheers

Thanks, Lew.

Ray