Sign in to follow this  
AdiR

P3D v3 - EZDOK, FTX ORBX GLOBAL, PMDG 737NGX, ASN, GSX, FSUIPC

Be aware FSUIPC 4.495a is two versions behind what was the official release of P3D V3 ... I'm sure Pete will update when he returns from vacation.

Cheers, Rob.

For next P3D update, don't check forums, just check Pete's holiday calendar. It's like clockwork...  :fool:

FWIW, my neighbour with the fresh install of v3 just phoned - FSUIPC 4.945a caused the default Bonanza to stop updating the dual nav on the GPS - only Nav 1 would update. Anyone care to check and verify ?

the curent version of FSUIPC does indeed install, but there are many functions missing from the list.

Cheers!

Maarten

I suspect the VAS available being reported may me way off too.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hello! does anyone know if FSTramp is working good on P3DV3?

i also used to use "fsaiseparation" on prepar3d v2.5, and it worked very very well, but now, when i connect it,  it says to me: "fs IS NOT RUNNING. connection failed". aiseparation is also a good one!

PMDG NGX and 777 installers are out now.

Did not work right for me

It says that if you have both V2 and V3 installed, the 777 base will install into V3

It did NOT

However,  after selecting the uninstalling option, THEN reinstalling it went into V3

BUT now no gauges/buttons are clickable NONE

Found out yesterday that if you load your PMDG aircraft from the scenario setup screen, they work properly. If you start with another aircraft, even a default one, and you switch to PMDG the switches will die. They are working on it, according to their forum.

Russ 

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

A month is to long to wait for ORBX compatible installers for v3 :(

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Any chance someone can PM me their cameras.cfg from v2 to copy over to v3?  I deleted v2 completely and the EZDOK configurator won't cooperate with v3.  It's the only file I'm missing... thanks to anyone who can help.

As far as I understand, it's the only file besides exe.xml that is required to get EZDOK to work with v3.

I seem to have trouble getting 737ngx in. I downloaded from pmdg the latest file, i guess. Install as normal and simconnects. I guess I am suppose to use the activation tool v2? cause it doesn't ask for serial..one time everything was fine but the minute I download any liveries..and lets say reboot, P3dv3.o won't boot. I have taken everything out and removed all references to pmdg in registry. No go. I have not reinstalled till I hear back. I do not have 2.5..but in a clean install of 3.0 only, is there suppose to be a V2 folder? ASN went in perfectly, Have not tried to install ezdok yet and is their an installer for FS Global 2010 (6dvd set). I am not using FTX..I have GEP3D and UTX United States 2.1. BTW..I do have windows 10..

Thanks for any help.

Bob Morehead

Bob M