Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

V3:throttle advance only to 63% what have i missed?

If it's Win 10 problem how come Saitek drivers work just fine in 2.5 in the same system?

I dont think its related to windows 10 as i already said my throttletek works fine without any issues in 2.5. I have reported it also on LM forums

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

sorry, belated.  the Saitek driver mention is on LM forum - in that case about mouse type.  If you do a search on "Saitek Win 10 drivers" you will find Saitek own announcement amongst others. There are some problems with Saitek HOTAS and other controls on Win 10, for which they have are issuing beta drivers.  Throttle is not specifically mentioned but you never know - some few things are . .

Just thought might help if anybody if on Win 10, but if it's OK on 2.5, hard to see how. 

Yep - 2.5 is working fine with Win10 (throttle range and force feedback). Issues are with V3 in a parallel install. 

Some info that might help;

1.  FSUIPC is on 4.945a http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/ which was actually made by Pete before two additional Beta build of V3 so Pete will need to check/update once it returns

2.  You should NOT attempt to import control sets from V2.5, start V3 control set new.

3.  I don't have the specific controllers mentioned here, but I did test with GoFlight TQ6, Saitek Trim wheel, 3 Saitek Throttle quadrants, and a Saitek Yoke without any issues

4.  I didn't install any Saitek drivers, using native Win7 drivers that I think were updated via OS Windows Update process

Don't know if this info helps, but thought worth sharing.

Cheers, Rob.

I know we're talking about Saitek here but FWIW, I just moved my FSUIPC.INI file to the V3 Modules folder and, so far, all the assignments for the CH Yoke and TQ have been as expected. I also have a Saitek X-52 connected and it appears to work BUT I have not run it through all the assignments.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Some info that might help;

1.  FSUIPC is on 4.945a http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/ which was actually made by Pete before two additional Beta build of V3 so Pete will need to check/update once it returns

2.  You should NOT attempt to import control sets from V2.5, start V3 control set new.

3.  I don't have the specific controllers mentioned here, but I did test with GoFlight TQ6, Saitek Trim wheel, 3 Saitek Throttle quadrants, and a Saitek Yoke without any issues

4.  I didn't install any Saitek drivers, using native Win7 drivers that I think were updated via OS Windows Update process

Don't know if this info helps, but thought worth sharing.

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks Rob but i dont have Saitek , would also be nice if you could get a calibrating options like we had in FSX from the menu. "shortcut " to W10 controller calibrating .

I have not installed any driver on W7 or W10 for throttletek so maybe its something else, Version 2.5 has no issues (paralell installed on a seperate drive)

Michael Moe

I know we're talking about Saitek here but FWIW, I just moved my FSUIPC.INI file to the V3 Modules folder and, so far, all the assignments for the CH Yoke and TQ have been as expected. I also have a Saitek X-52 connected and it appears to work BUT I have not run it through all the assignments.

Vic

Hi Vic

Tried that,  thanks but did not work either , still stock at 63% throttle

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

FWIW also, - I copied my fsuipc.ini file over and have X65F , 2x USB quadrants, combat pedals and a yoke, all Saitek and all seem perfectly OK - and 2x radio, switch panel, multi-panel, all via SPAD also OK.  the though of re-calibrating every thing - yeuch!  Must've been lucky . . .

Does anyone have the force feedback tab appearing in V3?

You guys have maxed out the sensitivity right? No problems with my saitek stuff here on Win10

You guys have maxed out the sensitivity right? No problems with my saitek stuff here on Win10

we do not have problem with Saitek and Win10. The only problem we have is with Saitek and V3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I should have been a bit clearer. I'm using saitek on Win10 and V3, I had to turn up the sensitivity sliders all the way because they don't have full range unless you do. Combat pedals, Proflight Cessna Yoke/throttle

I should have been a bit clearer. I'm using saitek on Win10 and V3, I had to turn up the sensitivity sliders all the way because they don't have full range unless you do. Combat pedals, Proflight Cessna Yoke/throttle

Yes I tried sensitivity and other options. It doesn't seem like has any effect on my X45. It's not calibrated properly in V3. However, in 2.5 same X45 works just fine.

I also use CH pedals which seems work in V3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I am going to try the fsuipc.ini from 2.5 and then recalibrate the throttle . I forgot to recalibrate AFTER moving fsuipc.ini from 2.5

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

as a temp fix i have hooked up my Logitech Attack 3 joystick for throttle  :Tounge:

Never know when you need a stick to survive  :smile:

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Hummmm, I have problem with Saitek Yoke.

I have Saitek Yoke system and Saitek rudder pedal. After the happy installation of v3 (no addon att all) and at the first couple of flights, Yoke started to disconnect and connect (I heard the repeating sound of  usb connected and disconnected, and Yoke display on and off).

I installed the latest driver of the Yoke from the Saitek website, then it became even worse. When the sim starts, all inputs except keyboard does not work.

I checked the forum here to see if I did anything strange but it seems not. I have windows7 x64. I made complete reinstallation of the sim but the result is the same. I tested with other sim (Condor), the Yoke worked perfectly.

I have not idea how it can be fixed..... :vava:  :vava:  :vava:  

Edit: Now I found the cause. It was nothing to do with the sim but the usb extention cable I used between the Yoke and the PC. Now it is working few! :smile: