Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[01OCT15] Prepar3D v2/v3 compatible installers available

Здравствуйте, когда начинает работать PMDG Boeing 777 л / F для X-Plane 10, с реалистичными звуками?

Hello, when starts working PMDG Boeing 777 L/F for X-Plane 10, with realistic sounds?

Kirill, PMDG's first plane for XPlane will be the upcoming DC6. I believe they said they will look at moving the 777 and 737NGX to xplane at some point after that. So you may be waiting a little bit longer.

Hi,

After the install of the last version of the 777, P3D v3 Academic does not start anymore, with or without the RAAS update (I don't use it).

Anybody has the same problem ?

Thanks,

Vincent

I've successfully downloaded the P3D v3 updated installers for the 737 and 777 base packages.  I purchased the addons through the PMDG operations center and cannot locate the v3 versions of the install programs for the 737-600/700 and 777-300.  Neither are displayed in my order history in the PMDG order history page.  Where can I locate these?

I've successfully downloaded the P3D v3 updated installers for the 737 and 777 base packages. I purchased the addons through the PMDG operations center and cannot locate the v3 versions of the install programs for the 737-600/700 and 777-300. Neither are displayed in my order history in the PMDG order history page. Where can I locate these?

The 600/700 and 300ER are expansions. You need to purchase them separately. If you're sure you've purchased them, half the time it's because you used a different email for that purchase. The other half of the time, it's because of a store issue caused by ordering one through PayPal and the other on a credit card.

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Email etc, checks OK.  No record of the purchased expansion packs in the order history page.  Same order method used.  I've got the P3D v2 flavors of the expansions, and the Keys.  Still no joy locating the P3D v3 compatible expansion packs.

David Fournier

F-16 Developmental Test Pilot

AATC, Tucson, AZ

Email etc, checks OK.  No record of the purchased expansion packs in the order history page.  Same order method used.  I've got the P3D v2 flavors of the expansions, and the Keys.  Still no joy locating the P3D v3 compatible expansion packs.

Email doesn't check, actually - just looked.

One's a gmail address and one's a hotmail address. I can merge them if you'd like - just let me know which address you want them merged into.

Kyle Rodgers

That would be greatly appreciated.  If you could put everything under the gmail address I would really appreciate it.  Thank you for checking.

David Fournier

F-16 Developmental Test Pilot

AATC, Tucson, AZ

That would be greatly appreciated.  If you could put everything under the gmail address I would really appreciate it.  Thank you for checking.

Done.

Kyle Rodgers

I recently installed Prepar3d V3 so I went into my account, redownloaded PMDG 737-800 ngx base. but the installer automatically installs to D:\FSX even though i don't have FSX installed anymore??

regards

Daryl

I recently installed Prepar3d V3 so I went into my account, redownloaded PMDG 737-800 ngx base. but the installer automatically installs to D:\FSX even though i don't have FSX installed anymore??

The FSX version is only for FSX or FSX:SE. The P3D version is a separate product and a separate purchase.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

So they're not giving free upgrades for existing customers
Nope, because there is nothing to upgrade to. You are always entitled to the latest version of your 737NGX for FSX.

If you would like the separate product that is the NGX for P3D, you are entitled to purchase it.

Oh okay... Orbix has updated all their  installers for P3D compatibility for free... I thought maybe aircraft devs might have done the same. I guess now is the time to upgrade to 777  :wink:

ORBX Sceneries don't have to pay Mother Earth licensing fees for her proprietary data though. PMDG do have to pay Boeing for this data, and it costs more when used on a professional platform like P3D.

Buy the P3D version, its worth every dollar. With the new v3 and now 3.2 updates, its a whole other world!

Also, Kyle will shortly go from 'displeased', to 'most displeased', with your lack of signature with your full name in it... Just saying.

• Upvote 1