Sign in to follow this  
FlavioSSA

PrecipitFX not working after ver 1.5.0.2

Hi, i´d like to know if there is somebody else having issues after version 1.5.0.2 of PrecipitFX (Support for p3d v3). After the automatic update today, the button for "Rescan aircraft.cfg" is changed to "Update to 1.5". But the program fail to see that i have already upgraded to that version. And, if i click in the button, Precipitfx automatic closes and the process starts again over and over.

I alreadyt tried a full uninstall/clear registry/resinstall without sucess. Always the anoying message "Update to 1.5". I already have it installed! Version 1.5.0.2!!!

So, any other soul with this thing?

Thanks.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem but my button for "Update to 1.5" is greyed out and I have no other buttons available so I can't install into anything. It recognizes P3D v3 is installed but doesn't give me the option to install.

PrecipFX_zpstyvjdasa.jpg

Thanks,

Mick

Just updated to 1.5.0.3 but having exactly the same issue above. Already contacted the developers.

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

I've just upgraded to version .3 but I noticed that everytime click on the PFX icon I can only install. I can never uninstall. Like if it isn't even installing. As I am having trouble noticing any difference I am unsure if PFX is actually present in my FS.

Rui Laureano

Lisboa, Portugal

Developers, i´m going to travel this weekend to a place without internet. If i won´t post here in the next 3 days, that´s the explanation. Let´s see if we can find the answer for this issue. Thanks. See you next monday.

Hi Everyone, we are aware of an issue with our latest PrecipitFX Install Utility. We are working at resolving the issue right now.

I will report back here when the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1.5.0.4 was released to fix the issue, please try it and provide us with feedback.

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1.5.0.4 was released to fix the issue, please try it and provide us with feedback.

Thank you!

Hi Keven,

I am pleased to say that 1.5.0.4 appears to have fixed my problem. I now have the "Modify/Rescan for New Aircraft" button available again.

Many thanks for your quick work to resolve this problem. 

Thanks,

Mick

Thank you!

Yeap

Works fine now

Aaqib Afzal

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Hi, i can confirm that version 1.5.0.4 fixed the issue  for me too. Thanks a lot devs. Nice work!