Sign in to follow this  
steve310002

To lighten the mood, I found this pretty funny...(couldn't help but think of GTA V)

HAHA Epic!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Maybe we can shoot a new movie "JAWS 4" on Flytampa Sydney.

Hey this guy really moves quite well compared to you average Object Flow type.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Lol. The avatar system is going to be fun to see fully realized.

I wonder if this is when we'll finally be able to eventually see the PAX we're shuffling all over our virtual world ;)

Richard Åsberg

After watching this clip I have to pinch myself in the arm to not forget this is NOT a game ;)

Richard Åsberg

I know they are doing this for the possible military implications but it will open up a whole new way we use this sim in the near future.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I know they are doing this for the possible military implications but it will open up a whole new way we use this sim in the near future.

Sally Fields as the Flying Nun. Bill Campbell as Rocketman. ET as ET. Superman. To name a few.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe