Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Transfer saved flights from P3D v2.5 to v3

Hi,

I did save quite a few flights with PMDG NGX or T7 in version 2.5. What files will I need to transfer into v3 to be able to reload them? Is it possible to get the progammed fms back as well?

Thanks

Regards, Perry

Hi,

I did save quite a few flights with PMDG NGX or T7 in version 2.5. What files will I need to transfer into v3 to be able to reload them? Is it possible to get the progammed fms back as well?

Thanks

As mentioned in the pinned thread, the only real difference here in our own product is the fact that the installer recognizes P3D v3. As far as migrating files goes, you simply copy them over. If I recall correctly, these will be in a folder in your My Documents folder.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah, I tried that. There must be some more files (like in the previous version), but I don' t know which ones, to keep the fms loaded.

I also tried to copy the folder panel states, but under v3 there was no such folder in the PMDG main folder.

Regards, Perry

SOLVED!

It worked at the 2nd attempt. Copied the files under Documents\Prepare3D v2 Files to the V3 folder.

Copied the files in the main P3D folder\PMDG\PMDG777X\PanelState to the respective v3 folder.

Regards, Perry