Sign in to follow this  
Gerardius

PMDG 737NGX AND PREPAR3D V3 ERROR

I get it also. You can turn off the error logging in the in game settings menu.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Hi Robert,

thanks for the update. We will ignore the duplicate and turn the logging off. However i'm facing another problem. Some parts of the cockpit are not clickable. MCP is ok, button clickable, knobs works, but for example no keypad buttons are working on FMC and neither on pedestal.

I cannot reinstall since i cannot unregister the product (no access to the menu option on FMC) as I've done in P3Dv2 before installing it in v3.

Gianni Mantellini
Vice-CEO of Napulevola VA
www.napulevola.it
Milano Linate X designer and developer

I solved that problem with the panel by:

1) installing all three versions of simconnect as per the included readme file

2) copying the v2.5 SimConnect.xml from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

Apparently no installer had performed that operation.

Cheers

Andrea Damiani

2) copying the v2.5 SimConnect.xml from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

Cheers

Andrea Damiani

Thanks guys for the tips,

I'll try it and see if it works.

Cheers

Gianni Mantellini
Vice-CEO of Napulevola VA
www.napulevola.it
Milano Linate X designer and developer

ADamiani

I would love to copy the SimConnect xml file across to P3Dv3 but I have already deleted P3D v2.5!

Is there some other way of correcting the problem??

I simply can't get the PMDG click spots working!!

Help please.

Cheers

Edwin

Edwin,

The v2.5 simconnect is a red herring.  We never optimized the P3D product line to that version of simconnect.

What you NEED is the older versions that originated back with the original FSX/ESP code base.

you can find all of them install with P3D v3, but you do have to install them manually. 

We are working on a solution to handle this process for you- but it will take some time...  Sorry for the frustration in the mean time.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello Robert

Thank you for your response.

In summary are you saying that even though I have installed all the SimConnect msi's noted in the readme that there are others tucked away in P3Dv3 which must also be installed?

If not, then perhaps I am just one of the unlucky ones who will have to wait until your installer is released?

I appreciate your comments Robert.

Edwin

Cheers

Andrea Damiani

This didn't work for me unfortunately

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

Gents-

I am going to kill this thread and direct your attention to the "Trouble with P3D (updated)" thread I just pinned at the top of the forum.

I think that solves all of the issues users have reported thus far.

We are working on some product changes that will eliminate these issues- but the workarounds are there for you at the top of the forum...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com